Welcome To aBlackWeb

You’re drunk. How do you act?

Judy Winslow

Jamaica’s better
Site President
What is something that you do when you are drunk?

For example: cry, fight, get mad. Laugh a lot...

Depends on what I drink

White liquor im ready to smack a niggas face off his face

Brown liqour im cooler than john shaft

i get social and uninhibited. i laugh, fuck, cry. any given order. depends on my state of mind.

Depends on what I drink

White liquor im ready to smack a niggas face off his face

Brown liqour im cooler than john shaft
how many drunk fights u gotten into b

I'm more talkative and cslmer when I'm drunk. I'm a complete asshole sober and always ready to fight. When I drink I'm good and laid back. Especially on that brown on that white it can go either way let's fight or let's chill either or no fucks given

I'm a happy drunk.

And mostly just real talkative

Liquor makes me feel real good. I feel like I can fly and I be in a happy place, so I guess im a joyful drunk.

Talk and cut up. I'm a fun drunk.

Then do my confessional wit the porcelain god in my jorts.

It depends for me. I could be a mixture of it all.
Clear, I'm either ready to fight somebody or pour my emotions out over the dumbest shit ever. One time I cried so hard because I didn't want to eat Waffle House and nobody was even talking about Waffle House.

Brown, I'm just flat out freak nasty.

I'm a chronic drunk texter or caller.

*never had drunk sex post*

I was too fucc'd up to even think about sex. My azzz was too busy trying to stop the room from moving in slow motion. Lol.

i'm talkative as fuck......

which is weird to yall, cuz i type a lot on here..... but mostly in person, i don't talk this much unless i'm around all people i really fuck with....

like i talk, but i'm not super duper chatty unless i'm drunk....

i always got shit on my mind, but irl, i keep a lot to myself.....on here, and with my inhibitions lowered, i just run my mouth non stop

so in a way, yall all know the "drunk me" very well

plus most of my late night posting i'm drinking like shit

Back