Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yes, we have double standards. Everything aint for everybody. Lets talk about it.

The nanny thing isn't a double standard because male bodies are different from females bodies.

The sleep around thing is a double standard, def.
Why would a male nanny not be a double standard

the possibility of abuse is the same male or female.

and yeah sleep around thing is def a double standard...at the end of the day it all comes down to self respect and responsibility for both sexes.

I just dont advocate sleeping with whoever will lay with you. Be selective. You giving a piece of yourself away everytime you do...

If we talkin' sexual abuse then that's not near true but even pretendin' that it is, as I've bein' sayin' in the other thread, men have dicks and women don't.
so you are ok with female teachers going ham with male students because the male most likely isnt getting penetrated?

I mean fam, we can have a discussion on why we agree or disagree with certain double standards.

Either way, saying, its just how it is a lazy answer.

In the 50s, black people couldnt use the same bathroom as whites.

Also in the 50s, a husband could slap fire out his wife for no reason.

In the current day, certain cultures still mutulate womena genetalia.

And they can all say its unfair but it is what it is.

Just a bad lazy answer imo.

I'm saying double standards today bruh.

You can be disrespected by the opposite sex for being fat/skinny, being under 6'0 , too dark/too light.

But you can't do that unless you planning on being canceled.

You can't win half her money in divorce or you're going to be ridiculed and hated.

It goes on and on. Men are taught to toughen up and not show feelings and thats prolly why we don't care.

Maybe something but maybe nothin', I don't kno'

Men are more likely to be paedophiles than women

I have never looked at statistics so im not gonna dispute this.

I thought you were saying that women get more impacted when sexually abused as kids compared to men who get sexually abused.

Glad I read that wrong and you wasnt saying that.

I'm saying double standards today bruh.

You can be disrespected by the opposite sex for being fat/skinny, being under 6'0 , too dark/too light.

But you can't do that unless you planning on being canceled.

You can't win half her money in divorce or you're going to be ridiculed and hated.

It goes on and on. Men are taught to toughen up and not show feelings and thats prolly why we don't care.

All that is true.

Double standards do exist, but the double standards of today will go away and be replaced by new ones.

Also, its still easier to be a man in this world than a woman. Even though women do have a lot of benefits skewed over to them. Like you said, when it comes to parenthood, women win. When it comes to ending a marriage, women win. But when it comes to getting a job, making money, getting a ton of passes in society, being judged unfairly, men win. Especially when you look at other countries.

Even in america, its easiest to suceed as a white man, next a minority man excluding black men, then white women, then black men, then women from minority groups, at the very end its black women.

Im talking mostly from a financial and social standing standpoint. All these groups have specifics that are skewed in their favor, but overall, men always have it easier than their matching gender.

This isn't even a double standard in my opinion, most men are physically capable of severely beating a women its almost never even close to being fair that's why men shouldn't fight women unless they are really in danger

Right...but if a tiny ass nigga - like Lil Duval and shit - come up to you and punch you in the face...what you gonna do?

You gonna rationalize in your head 'Naw man, I'll fuck around and kill this itty bitty nigga. I'll give him a pass.'? Or you gonna dog walk that nigga, like you would any other man?

Right...but if a tiny ass nigga - like Lil Duval and shit - come up to you and punch you in the face...what you gonna do?

You gonna rationalize in your head 'Naw man, I'll fuck around and kill this itty bitty nigga. I'll give him a pass.'? Or you gonna dog walk that nigga, like you would any other man?

The big niggas I kno' do this all the time.

The big niggas I kno' do this all the time.

Then congrats to them niggas on their restraint and their equal application of it. Me personally, if Duval come up to me on some fuck shit and put his hands on me...I'ma beat the shit outta Duval. But if it was a woman the same size...or any woman...I'm not hitting her. That's where my double standards end.

I get what you're saying but my point is that someone like Lil Duval can still probably beat up alot of women lol, so a woman being the same size as him is still not equal. To answer your question if lil duval swing at me ima beat his ass lol

if some middle school boy tried to start shit with me I would definitely try to take the high road and just walk away

I get what you're saying but my point is that someone like Lil Duval can still probably beat up alot of women lol, so a woman being the same size as him is still not equal. To answer your question if lil duval swing at me ima beat his ass lol

if some middle school boy tried to start shit with me I would definitely try to take the high road and just walk away

Of course you would. We all would. But we'd show restraint based on AGE, not sex. That's all I'm saying.

I tell my son and the kids I mentor this all the time

Dont disrespect yourself and your body by just laying in any and everything and to protect their seed. I tell them every woman they lay with aint worthy to be entrusted with your legacy.
Whats wack bout this Ms Jones

this is sound advice.

and yeah im fully aware every nigga aint worthy to have his seed carried. Thats why I tell my daughters and the females that I mentor as well

at the root like I said...its all bout respecting yourself and good decision making

Whats wack bout this Ms Jones

this is sound advice.

and yeah im fully aware every nigga aint worthy to have his seed carried. Thats why I tell my daughters and the females that I mentor as well

at the root like I said...its all bout respecting yourself and good decision making

How many kids you have big homie?

Back