Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yes, we have double standards. Everything aint for everybody. Lets talk about it.

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
In another thread it was spoken about how double standards is bullshit, aint fair.....shunned or whatever.

but lets talk about why.

a few double standard to get it started.

Can a man be a nanny for kids? your kids?

Can a man sleep around and not have the same miles or stigma as a woman who sleeps around? why?

exhibit A:
Exhibit B:

Also feel free to drop your own double standards.

Let's talk about.

In another thread it was spoken about how double standards is bullshit, aint fair.....shunned or whatever.

but lets talk about why.

a few double standard to get it started.

Can a man be a nanny for kids? your kids?

Can a man sleep around and not have the same miles or stigma as a woman who sleeps around? why?

Also feel free to drop your own double standards.

Let's talk about.

Why you posting pork pussy. Loose Pusey lips ain’t related to fuckin

Those with sons should try them stir them away from hoes and teach them the game
i wholeheartedly agree.

we must stop pressuring our sons to fuck everything because we as men dont want to be judged for having a gay son because of whatever insecurities or fear of ridicule.

that can have the opposite effect as we see at time toxic masculinity is a terrible thing.

the reason hoes are even on the radar is cuz dudes dont take their time with they sons on real shit like @BlackRain said....having males who respect their bodies as well.
hoes are there for numbers....to prove a guy aint gay cuz he smashed this many women...but if it goes thru our culture as the woman to be with becaus eno one explained the reason for hoes.....then its the target.

and a good chick is a pariah.

ass backwards

Its the way it is is a terrible answer fam. Just think about all the shir thats changed in the last 50 years that people said it just the way it is too.
You think I can control it?

As a man we are usually at the losing end of these double standards.

I ain't trying to get into what's not acceptable for us to do.

we really can't change that.

You think I can control it?

As a man we are usually at the losing end of these double standards.

I ain't trying to get into what's not acceptable for us to do.

we really can't change that.

I mean fam, we can have a discussion on why we agree or disagree with certain double standards.

Either way, saying, its just how it is a lazy answer.

In the 50s, black people couldnt use the same bathroom as whites.

Also in the 50s, a husband could slap fire out his wife for no reason.

In the current day, certain cultures still mutulate womena genetalia.

And they can all say its unfair but it is what it is.

Just a bad lazy answer imo.

i wholeheartedly agree.

we must stop pressuring our sons to fuck everything because we as men dont want to be judged for having a gay son because of whatever insecurities or fear of ridicule.

that can have the opposite effect as we see at time toxic masculinity is a terrible thing.

the reason hoes are even on the radar is cuz dudes dont take their time with they sons on real shit like @BlackRain said....having males who respect their bodies as well.
hoes are there for numbers....to prove a guy aint gay cuz he smashed this many women...but if it goes thru our culture as the woman to be with becaus eno one explained the reason for hoes.....then its the target.

and a good chick is a pariah.

ass backwards

I tell my son and the kids I mentor this all the time

Dont disrespect yourself and your body by just laying in any and everything and to protect their seed. I tell them every woman they lay with aint worthy to be entrusted with your legacy.

The only double standard I adhere to that men shouldn't put their hands on women unless your actual physical safety is threatened or in danger. That's about it.

Beyond that, I'm not with it. I know I'm in the minority, though.

This isn't even a double standard in my opinion, most men are physically capable of severely beating a women its almost never even close to being fair that's why men shouldn't fight women unless they are really in danger

Back