Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yall Use Any Dating Apps?

Yeah unfortunately

I 2nd pof being best to use,im talking a cute ass lil girl i met a week ago from there at this moment actually

I've never known how to talk to women online.

My personality and humor are best experienced in person. I could bag women easily in person when given the opportunity to chop it up for a few.

Yeah, mane. Every now and then a washed nigga just like to see if he still got it or not

giphy.gif

I can understand that. Y'all must have an iron will though to meet up and not smash. If I get that far, it's going down. Which is why I don't let it get that far.
Oh nah homie got in too deep and was looking like Chris rock in I think I love my wife with the tie halfway over his head lol

I don't have that kinda will either

You gotta sabotage that shit before you in her apartment lol

Oh nah homie got in too deep and was looking like Chris rock in I think I love my wife with the tie halfway over his head lol

I don't have that kinda will either

You gotta sabotage that shit before you in her apartment lol
Yo, that was the most unrealistic shit ever. If I have Kerry Washington laying there half naked ain't shit but my wife walking in stopping that action.

Even then I might try to get the threesome popping off. Hell, if you caught might as well go out in a blaze of glory.

Never did paid sites.

I smashed some chicks off Okcupid and POF.

Issue with them is chicks get so much attention on those sites. Ugly or average chicks end up big headed.

I still rather meet and talk to chick in person at the bar or at the grocery store, coffee shop or whatever. But every now and again I still get back on POF.

Facts.

My gawd them below average ones be like they're dime status. You can literally tell the ones who dont get that kinda attention offline. Be making ridiculous demands and shyt in their profiles.

Back