Welcome To aBlackWeb

Am I In The Wrong?

illestni99ainne

I Crop Dusted Ya Moms
Ok so check it. I been fucking with this married chick. Really she’s been separated for the past 9 months. Her husband is emotionally abusive and cheats constantly. She finally has had enough and is moving on. We met like a month ago, and now that he knows she is messing with someone else is totally flipping out. Claiming he still loves her and wants her back. Found me on fb claiming I’m breaking up a happy home but they’ve been broken up for the better part of a year now. I don’t think I’m in the wrong dating a married woman even though they’re separated. But what do y’all think?

Ok so check it. I been fucking with this married chick. Really she’s been separated for the past 9 months. Her husband is emotionally abusive and cheats constantly. She finally has had enough and is moving on. We met like a month ago, and now that he knows she is messing with someone else is totally flipping out. Claiming he still loves her and wants her back. Found me on fb claiming I’m breaking up a happy home but they’ve been broken up for the better part of a year now. I don’t think I’m in the wrong dating a married woman even though they’re separated. But what do y’all think?

You wrong because still married. But you’re not terribly wrong nor should feel sorry for him. But do you trust she telling the whole truth?

The question of right and wrong ain't for you but for her. Never underestimate what a nigga would do to keep his wife tho

Bet that box hitting to, smh. Cole World

Not wrong but why do it?

Im a grown man, so me personally, if I only have 1 month put into dating a chick, and some dude calls me, and I know she legally married? Im calling it quits.
Yeah but he tasted the nectar and he liked the flavor

You're not wrong, but you have to ask if the woman, the pussy, and her companionship are worth the drama of dealing with a person coming off the end off something as deep as a marriage so soon

you're not wrong, but she needs to get that shit finalized asap.

are they still living together?

You're not wrong, but she is. If she should have had that divorce finalized before she started messing with someone new. So there is no confusion....

You’re being dragged into the middle of a messy legal divorce procedure between married people. The husband already knows your name and took the time to research your information and contact you. Whatever you have of worth, start legally bequeathing it now via a will. You can find those online through a google search, ex. Legalzoom.

I’m amazed at the number of people who want to still play with fire, as much mass murder is going on, now-a-days, with husbands and families. You must be looking to go out extra early in this life. Sorry to hear that.

@illestni99ainne
I don’t think your in the wrong (but I think she is coming to you as a vengeance bc he cheated) but if the nigga just up and found you I’d be skeptical on his though process... as my nigga would say “be safe no safety” just watch your back fam create separation from her.

Back