Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yall Use Any Dating Apps?

Like, if you know under any other circumstances, a chick would not fuck with you, so you know how niggas do

All of a sudden, the sq ft on the crib gets a lil bigger, a couple extra zeros get added to the salary, or you just saying shit you think she wanna hear because it's in her bio so you lying just to get a chance with her

Like, if you know under any other circumstances, a chick would not fuck with you, so you know how niggas do

All of a sudden, the sq ft on the crib gets a lil bigger, a couple extra zeros get added to the salary, or you just saying shit you think she wanna hear because it's in her bio so you lying just to get a chance with her

If a nigga has bread, acres, etc I don't see a problem with niggas stunting, but I agree, if you're deliberately lying, you're a clown.

What's always worked for me is setting the bar extremely low, I tell shortys I just met I'm broke af, I ain't shit, etc; they be laughin but I be serious af lol

giphy.gif

If a nigga has bread, acres, etc I don't see a problem with niggas stunting, but I agree, if you're deliberately lying, you're a clown.

What's always worked for me is setting the bar extremely low, I tell shortys I just met I'm broke af, I ain't shit, etc; they be laughin but I be serious af lol
Well ofc if you got it then you not lying lol

But I've found that even that can be a turnoff but some chicks dig it.

But I'm talking about the niggas who Airbnb and trying to say it's their house. Those niggas are losers

Man listen, get it however it works for you. I still have a higher percentage meeting a chick in person at a bar or at the grocery store but i still get on a dating site every now again. Pulling a chick while in basketball shorts on the couch >>> all that other shit.

I usually dont have the patience with chicks online but ive met a few really good ones too.

Now one of my best partner is an online dating legend....in the decade plus I’ve known him I have never seen him bag a chick irl ..... but homie stays smashing chicks he met online.... like homie average a bitch s week type shit

In my experience POF had the most hoes and it was way more active but OKcupid had better quality women but they were less active

Last edited:
A lot of these other chicks also be just wanting you to follow them on IG talking about, I'm not normally on here so just hmu on IG

Uhh, no

I see too many of those when I was on the sites. Haven’t been on a dating site in almost a year and don’t feel like I’m missing anything

Back