Welcome To aBlackWeb

Y'all Have Any Gay Friends?

My great aunt was gay, therefore most if not all of her friends were gay (male and female). The males, for most of my life I didn't know were gay. Mostly because they weren't this new age effeminate male. Gay men back then were mostly on the dl or were ministers of music.

As I got older I could spot gays a mile away (mostly through mannerisms and slang used). My little cousins bf, I once noticed his mannerisms and tried to warn her. Of course she ain't listen and found out lil buddy was switch hitting.

Nowadays I have plenty of gay friends, male and female. Some been friends with since grade school. Don't bother me at all. Last month went to a gay bar for a bday party and was never uncomfortable. Not one dude in there tried me.

My great aunt was gay, therefore most if not all of her friends were gay (male and female). The males, for most of my life I didn't know were gay. Mostly because they weren't this new age effeminate male. Gay men back then were mostly on the dl or were ministers of music.

IDK why but that shit got me dying laughing.

Nah.

The fuck is we gonna talk about?

No matter how many subjects there are to cover if you real friends and not just associates shit always come down to relationships politics and religion.

You really gonna entertain a nigga while he is either talking about getting his back blown out by a nigga or vice versa? Or what niggas he randomly find attractive?

If the conversation don't get to that level, are you really friends?

I've had gay roommates in college them niggas are always checking to see which straight Niggas are on the dl, or which one they can flip.

Niggas they hang out together start adopting similar lingo and gesticulations. Niggas gon start saying "what's the tea bitch" and "gag me" smh nh.

I had one in college. He was an alright bruh in general but was almost never at the room, which I was cool with. The day I really figured "it's time for this nigga to go" was one Sunday "Living Single" was on and Kim Fields came into the scene lookin especially fine and my ass was like "yes lawd"... Then her date and this nigga let out a "uuuunf"

giphy.gif

I got up and left. Fucked up the rest of the show.

I dont got not one gay friend.

However, i do have a friend where if they came out as gay it wouldnt be shocking. As of today they are straight though.

I got gay family members, they been the way they are since before we were the way we are. That’s why I’m convinced your born gay. Never looked at them any different, I love and beef wit them the same as anyone.

My gay cuz In bmore stole my license and was using it as her ID in New York. Only found out cause she got arrested and they NYPD mailed me my license to Charleston

Friends nah.

Have a few cousins that are tho. It's no big deal to me. They don't be on no flagrant shit when the fam around.

Back