Welcome To aBlackWeb

Y'all Have Any Gay Friends?

I wanna convert this one I work with. My boy gave up trying her but I got heart. Been simpin mad hard lol.

200 (2).gif

out of interest, is she staying stud while beginning to fuck with men? is she a gold star (virgin to men, experienced with women)?
She been with men, claimed they weren't shit. Now with women, claims they aren't shit...:dfbruh:

Now she is talking to this dude she.works with, and dressing feminine again.

Yeah grew up with two of them. One is now a t-boy. Shit is weird now. Especially when you find out the dudes that tried to holla at him. Undercover niggas are everywhere.
One of my friends from high school used to hang out with everyday.

Years later his bro who i got cool with turned out to be gay but i didnt care. Not my business.

What tripped me out is one day im comin thru for a bbq n his bro is wearing a dress n a wig....how tf am i supposed to just act like everything is normal? I dont get a warning or nothin??

I said whats up when i had no choice but just avoided the situation altogether.

Know a next chick that dropped everything and moved all the way to germany to stay with a chick then her girl started transitioning/getting sex change lmao. That shit had me rolling. Coulda stayed here and got some real nigga dick.

Currently, the bar I work in is in one of the gay districts of Baltimore. So many of our regulars and a few employee's are gay.

Then there are a few gay folk in our hang out crew.... Mostly chicks, but a few dudes

Being gay is just whatever these days.... It ain't even a big deal no more.

Yeah grew up with two of them. One is now a t-boy. Shit is weird now. Especially when you find out the dudes that tried to holla at him. Undercover niggas are everywhere.

Lmao I found out about a lot of DL folks thru a similar situation. And they all church folk.

Yep, Ill admit that I do. in fact she happens to be one of my aceboons. someone who i would consider my day 1 and who I reach out to sometimes for advice even to this day.

We actually grew up together. and when we were in Elementary school, she would always come to class with doper kicks on than me. she would also always attempt to dry hump the other little girls during nap time while they were lying face down on the sleeping mat. thats when i knew she preferred the coota. but as we grew older, our interests started to align outside of our mutual affinity for bitches. she started smoking weed and drinking liquor like i did. and she also was into cars and sports like i was as well. so we would often post up in the cut, twist up a J full of Reggie, bust down a few Heinekens, and talk shit about what hoes we were pulling and eventually wanted to, what type of Ol'skool Chevy we wanted to trick out, and joke about which sports teams were garbage at the time. i def. shared alot of memorable moments with her. Her real name is Jessica and she's dreaded up with golds. But me and my niggas just always called her Jesse. because in our minds, she was just one of us

Last edited:
i am cool with quite a few lesbians.

im going to be with them during carival in London.

they cool as shit and i can talk to them all day.

but they can both get it too

Nah.

The fuck is we gonna talk about?

No matter how many subjects there are to cover if you real friends and not just associates shit always come down to relationships politics and religion.

You really gonna entertain a nigga while he is either talking about getting his back blown out by a nigga or vice versa? Or what niggas he randomly find attractive?

If the conversation don't get to that level, are you really friends?

I've had gay roommates in college them niggas are always checking to see which straight Niggas are on the dl, or which one they can flip.

Niggas they hang out together start adopting similar lingo and gesticulations. Niggas gon start saying "what's the tea bitch" and "gag me" smh nh.

Nah. I don't have some kinda major hatred against them or anything. I just don't believe I could be a true friend to a gay person. In my defense, I'm not much on friendships anyway. I keep my circle small.

Back