Welcome To aBlackWeb

Y'all Have Any Gay Friends?

Allah_U_Akbar

I mean openly gay friends who you hang out with and what not.

I'm directing this to the male posters because everybody knows that females LOVE gay people.

Yep.

One of my best friends. We have been like brothers since 13.

I was the only person that knew for a while before he told his blood brothers and eventually his parents.

i did in high school, met him at my job back then. can't think of anyone i currently talk to that is gay, except one girl. i don't have friends anyway.

One of the first guys I met in college was this gay white boy dude put me on to so many girls cuz chicks loved hanging out w him

Yea, Got 2 stud buddies, cool af. Put me on to some good clothing sales and hoes. One of them is switching teams.

Yeah I got gay homies

Had two of my closest friends come out the closet to me within weeks of each other when I was a teenager.

Had a gay roommate before too. Nothing ever happened and I could trust dude around my lady at the time.

Yea, Got 2 stud buddies, cool af. Put me on to some good clothing sales and hoes. One of them is switching teams.
out of interest, is she staying stud while beginning to fuck with men? is she a gold star (virgin to men, experienced with women)?

Back