Welcome To aBlackWeb

Y’all use WhatsApp?

I was using the app when I was in Iceland contacting people at home. People in the states contacting other people in the states majority of the time just text or call without the app. We dont get charged long distance.

Use it all day everyday.

Group chats:

1.My Arsenal forum... been on there for 8 years now... but formerly on BlackBerry messenger which was the popular means of communication before WhatsApp
2.My family (siblings and parents)
3.My crew I hang out with

Very very convenient if you got free flowing wifi

Group chats:

1.My Arsenal forum... been on there for 8 years now... but formerly on BlackBerry messenger which was the popular means of communication before WhatsApp

Arsenal.....ha
you from south london?

Never used it
People prey on the average Americans inability and stubbornness to adapt to new shit.

Most people don't know how messages are even transmitted. They don't know about sms/mms. They just know text and press send.
I feel like if you're 30+ you've got to know about sms and mms since phone companies charged differently when most of us were teenagers

Group chats:

:hahaha:

i got it

cant remember the last time i used that shit tho. Probably sometime last year

Back