Welcome To aBlackWeb

Y’all use WhatsApp?

Don't use it at all. I was about to sign up for it last year 'cause one of my clients asked about it but when they asked for my phone number I was like "nah, fuck that" and told dude just to text me the old fashioned way or via Slack.

I have it but don't use it. Shorty I know was stationed in one of those Asian countries and that's how we would communicate. I use Kik everyday though because I'm in a Old IC group chat. Isn't Kik and Whatsapp similar?

I'm already on Signal but I think I may try to get the fam to switch over as well... ion like all this extra shit Facebook doing

I saw that and meant to post in the Ask Staff thread if they still plan on using it for announcements when the site goes down

Signal or telegram Im trying

I've had Signal for over a year. It's decent.. theres only one thing that really irritates me.. its a small feature that Whatsapp had that like after 5 unanswered messages in a group chat they dont make that notification noise... fuckin Signal... every message it's an alert. one after the other after the other after the other.

For an active ass group chat that shit gets annoying as hell and I end up just muting the damn chat

I've had Signal for over a year. It's decent.. theres only one thing that really irritates me.. its a small feature that Whatsapp had that like after 5 unanswered messages in a group chat they dont make that notification noise... fuckin Signal... every message it's an alert. one after the other after the other after the other.

For an active ass group chat that shit gets annoying as hell and I end up just muting the damn chat
Lol telegram is just like what app I found out about it because I went to an exhibition and they said it's the number 1 communication tool for Isis because it's secure lmao

Back