Welcome To aBlackWeb

Y’all use WhatsApp?

Wait, Yall don't use WA? I thought that shit originated from the states... I was late when I started using it back in 08/09...

What's the American equivalent for that shit?

It's by far the most convenient messaging/video app out, but since you murican fucks like to overcomplicate things, I'm not surprised Yall mofos aren't using it lmao.

Wait, Yall don't use WA? I thought that shit originated from the states... I was late when I started using it back in 08/09...

It's by far the most convenient messaging/video app out, but since you murican fucks like to overcomplicate things, I'm not surprised Yall mofos aren't using it lmao.
We use our regular text messages.

Phone companies and the monopolies they have here are extremely shitty.

This is like when console companies would lie to gamers about why playing the same game with people with different platforms wasn't possible. They could always do it for the most part but were afraid the sales would suffer.

The major companies here can have end to end encryption across carriers and all that shit but keep bullshitting with implementing it

I just use the actual text messaging app on my phone

People prey on the average Americans inability and stubbornness to adapt to new shit.

Most people don't know how messages are even transmitted. They don't know about sms/mms. They just know text and press send.

Back