Welcome To aBlackWeb

Y’all locking y’all pets up ...

I never needed to out my dog anywhere cause he was chill, but people will asshole dogs should recognize their dog is annoying and nobody else probably wants to be around it.

• Haha
Reactions: B_A
I never needed to out my dog anywhere cause he was chill, but people will asshole dogs should recognize their dog is annoying and nobody else probably wants to be around it.
Mine are assholes until you sit on the couch, then they accept youre company and go do doggy stuff. If you don't sit then theyre assholes until you leave and have to actually be locked up or they will tear your ankles to shreds.

Mine are assholes until you sit on the couch, then they accept youre company and go do doggy stuff. If you don't sit then theyre assholes until you leave and have to actually be locked up or they will tear your ankles to shreds.

Lol at tearing my ankles up.

Im fucking a dog up

My dog (rip) would greet people when they come in but never jump up on anybody or nothing. If you were chilling chilling she might lick your hands after getting a good rub down and lie on your feet if she really fucked w you otherwise she would just stay on her pad until you called her over.

I'm ceaser Milan outchea so I'll never make people put their pets away but if we cool like that you most likely understand your pet can end up on a plate fucking with me so that's all up to you. I ain't tripping. I'll get your dog or cat tf outta here.

I have no problem with pets but some of them are crazy as fuck when they don't know you barking loud and be trying to bite you. Now those small pets are nice and they aren't mean.

I tell mfers to put their dogs away.

Like fam fuck your dog. All coming up to me trying to get petted.

Put that mfer in a cage
Lol sound like me.. I know when somebody got a dog by the smell of they crib, dog owners hate to admit it but them fuckers have a smell even if u groom them 20x a week. I'm already letting them know we ain't kicking shit over there.

Lol at tearing my ankles up.

Im fucking a dog up
I tell people if you hook the golden one on your foot and kinda bunt her across the floor she'll will respect you, my brother proved that cuz it was no way a little as dog was attempting that shit on him. But people don't wanna listen and so these shit heads still act like assholes to people they been known for 9yrs. I have tried everything, bunting seems to be the most effective.

Dogs love me

I always call them "dog" too.... They don't give a shit

One of my dogs is like that, wants to go in her kennel. The other one I’m still learning. I think he might be the same way cause he a scary dog. I hate it.

I’ll put them up when men come in the house, they be tryna murder the men.

cuz they already kno the men tryna murder that... cat

giphy.gif

ok

I'll see myself out

cuz they already kno the men tryna murder that... cat

giphy.gif

ok

I'll see myself out
It’s amazing how y’all mind go there. Like other men like my daddy, brothers, uncles and such aren’t who I could be referring to.

Depending on who the person is and if they're comfortable around animals. My dog super friendly and be wanting to be all up under a new face that walk in my house.

Back