Welcome To aBlackWeb

Y’all locking y’all pets up ...

Loquacious

Oh yea sure. I can do that. What day again ?
Site President
If a guest coming over and don’t like animals or do the guest just gotta deal with it?

yep

but if its somebody i dont wanna be bothered with then i make em deal with it.

give em some crazy excuse as to why i cant put her away, like most of the time i tell em she'll tear the room up if i close her in it

Sometimes ill leave her out and she'll be asking to be put away

like if somebody visit with a child and they dont mind her being out she'll take advantage of that shit, she likes children but she always following them around tryingg to lick on their faces and shit so i'll have to intervene

Sometimes ill leave her out and she'll be asking to be put away

like if somebody visit with a child and they dont mind her being out she'll take advantage of that shit, she likes children but she always following them around tryingg to lick on their faces and shit so i'll have to intervene
One of my dogs is like that, wants to go in her kennel. The other one I’m still learning. I think he might be the same way cause he a scary dog. I hate it.

I’ll put them up when men come in the house, they be tryna murder the men.

If it's an extreme case, like you are SCARED of dogs or some shit, then yeah. Besides that, you just gonna have to deal with it until either it starts to get on my nerves or you actually ask me. Then sure, I'll put her on another room.

we would put our dog in the bedroom or he'd go in his cage.
the cat dont fuck with niggas

One of my dogs is like that, wants to go in her kennel. The other one I’m still learning. I think he might be the same way cause he a scary dog. I hate it.

I’ll put them up when men come in the house, they be tryna murder the men.
How many men are we talking, I'm trying to see something

Back