Welcome To aBlackWeb

Y’all locking y’all pets up ...

On the porch when anyone but family comes over

She not a family member or a pet, she an attack dog

The less ppl she familiar with, the better ?

Kandy, please don't say that....him so cayute!!!

Just be patient and work with him, he'll get better.
He always making noise. It sounds like he singing. Middle of the night, he bustin out into a song. Then he sooooooo timid. I can’t walk without tripping over him and sometimes he be so scared, he just starts pooping everywhere. Luckily not in the house tho.

He always making noise. It sounds like he singing. Middle of the night, he bustin out into a song. Then he sooooooo timid. I can’t walk without tripping over him and sometimes he be so scared, he just starts pooping everywhere. Luckily not in the house tho.

LMAO

I know that isn't funny but I'm just imagining his little butt bustin out croonin at 3 in the morning for no damn reason.

OMG Kandy Kane what is going on with him??? Did you adopt him from a shelter? Was he the runt of the litter? There's gotta be something that can be done to curb those behaviors.

I got 3 dogs. Just got 2 English bulldog puppies and they rambunctious af. I’d put them up out of courtesy. My other dog don’t give af about guests he’ll come up and sniff you and then bounce and lay down somewhere

LMAO

I know that isn't funny but I'm just imagining his little butt bustin out croonin at 3 in the morning for no damn reason.

OMG Kandy Kane what is going on with him??? Did you adopt him from a shelter? Was he the runt of the litter? There's gotta be something that can be done to curb those behaviors.

Omg that dog is so funny. I adopted him from the humane society. As I did with my first dog. My first dog was timid as well but two years later, she’s not as timid with us or other people. This MF tho, we are about to be 3 months in and whew.

first, let me say I thought he was so cute and I discovered he was heartworm positive. After visiting the shelter many times, I thought to myself why not give a dog with HW a happy life. Especially knowing that if I adopt him, he will get treatment. So I decided to get him. A part of the howling and whining he does, I know is because he has to be crated unless he is going out to use the restroom until his treatment is over. Treatment is THREE months. He is in his final month. He can’t jump or run or even play because it will cause his heart rate to increase and he could pretty much die instantly. As far as being so scary, I think his previous owners either ain’t interact with him or beat him. The weird thing is he tried to open up but you can literally see him second guessing it. I took him to get groomed, he walked in there so scared he shitted on the floor. I think everything will calm down when he is off of treatment and free to be himself because our first month having him, his little ass was jumping and running like a maniac (he wasn’t supposed to) but he was having a blast.

Omg that dog is so funny. I adopted him from the humane society. As I did with my first dog. My first dog was timid as well but two years later, she’s not as timid with us or other people. This MF tho, we are about to be 3 months in and whew.

first, let me say I thought he was so cute and I discovered he was heartworm positive. After visiting the shelter many times, I thought to myself why not give a dog with HW a happy life. Especially knowing that if I adopt him, he will get treatment. So I decided to get him. A part of the howling and whining he does, I know is because he has to be crated unless he is going out to use the restroom until his treatment is over. Treatment is THREE months. He is in his final month. He can’t jump or run or even play because it will cause his heart rate to increase and he could pretty much die instantly. As far as being so scary, I think his previous owners either ain’t interact with him or beat him. The weird thing is he tried to open up but you can literally see him second guessing it. I took him to get groomed, he walked in there so scared he shitted on the floor. I think everything will calm down when he is off of treatment and free to be himself because our first month having him, his little ass was jumping and running like a maniac (he wasn’t supposed to) but he was having a blast.
I love Walter's belligerent ass LOL

I figured you'd probably adopted him and from what you said, I thought he may have been abused. I sure hope he wasn't.

It's so dope that you adopted your dogs...especially Snickers! He sounds like a really sweet dog.

Just hang in there Kandy, he will get better. You've already seen he has the potential to be good pet and you've invested so much time and money already. Y'all just have to get through this next month. Don't give up!

I love Walter's belligerent ass LOL

I figured you'd probably adopted him and from what you said, I thought he may have been abused. I sure hope he wasn't.

It's so dope that you adopted your dogs...especially Snickers! He sounds like a really sweet dog.

Just hang in there Kandy, he will get better. You've already seen he has the potential to be good pet and you've invested so much time and money already. Y'all just have to get through this next month. Don't give up!
Yea that’s what’s saving his ass. All this time and work I put it in. Omg and he sheds so much!!!!

I tell him he’s lucky everyday I’m dealing with this. I do like a lot of stuff about him too. Even though he is super vocal, he does let you know when he needs or wants something. That helps me a lot.

Yea that’s what’s saving his ass. All this time and work I put it in. Omg and he sheds so much!!!!

I tell him he’s lucky everyday I’m dealing with this. I do like a lot of stuff about him too. Even though he is super vocal, he does let you know when he needs or wants something. That helps me a lot.
See, you do like his little worrisome butt!

You just have the adjustment blues right now....he does too. Y'all are going to get through this and when you do you're gonna be so happy you didn't give up.

Snickers might just turn out to be a better pet than your girl. It could happen...IJS.

See, you do like his little worrisome butt!

You just have the adjustment blues right now....he does too. Y'all are going to get through this and when you do you're gonna be so happy you didn't give up.

Snickers might just turn out to be a better pet than your girl. It could happen...IJS.
Nah. He will never reach Oreo level. I get a FaceTime call and this what I get.
B46BDA86-4415-41CB-9E7D-91EB3C19E2A5.jpeg She too chill.

Only if its a repair man or something cuz these ankle biters are little assholes. But if you're company, nah you gotta deal with the gremlins.

If I had a pet I'd make they were accustomed to people so I wouldn't have to lock them up

For your next dog you can always check out the breeds that don't shed

Back