Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Y’all Don’t Get Tired?

Oh yea. Mainly why i dont read peoples post. I just come in from time to time, talk shit and get people riled up and dip. I really dont be caring what yall gotta say lol.

Like I said we be needing some young people here but you old niggas keep posting EPMD and Nas threads and scaring women and young people off. Echo Chamber is a understatement. New people like Plantain chips is a breathe of fresh air and I hope all the new people make y'all uncomfortable.

If there’s a gun violence thread, you’ll have the same individuals going back & forth about the same thing they were going back & forth about in the 10 other gun violence threads on this site.

If it’s a sexual assault / domestic violence thread, you’re gonna have the “BELIEVE ALL WOMEN” camp and you’re gonna have the “WHY SHE WAIT SO LONG TO PRESS CHARGES?” camp.

And y’all already know what it is when it comes to gay threads. You’re gonna have somebody who’s willing to kill or be killed to defend the honor of the LGBTQ community and the back and forth will go on for at least 20 pages…

TWENTY pages of the same DUDES talking about gay stuff…. Going all the way back to the IC.

Answering the same damn question that you already answered 5 times in the same damn thread.

SMH

It never fails.

Sion was right.

If there’s a gun violence thread, you’ll have the same individuals going back & forth about the same thing they were going back & forth about in the 10 other gun violence threads on this site.

If it’s a sexual assault / domestic violence thread, you’re gonna have the “BELIEVE ALL WOMEN” camp and you’re gonna have the “WHY SHE WAIT SO LONG TO PRESS CHARGES?” camp.

And y’all already know what it is when it comes to gay threads. You’re gonna have somebody who’s willing to kill or be killed to defend the honor of the LGBTQ community and the back and forth will go on for at least 20 pages…

TWENTY pages of the same DUDES talking about gay stuff…. Going all the way back to the IC.

Answering the same damn question that you already answered 5 times in the same damn thread.

SMH

It never fails.

Sion was right.
I disagree

I don't think "wait until all the facts come out" means believe all women

SMH

It never fails.

Sion was right.

Nigga and you still here posting ig models and coming in every thread bitching

Back