Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Y’all Don’t Get Tired?

Hey guys, quick question (btw I couldn’t think of a title)

You guys don’t get tired of saying the same shit or having the same interactions or just reading similar posts from posters when it’s been 10-15 years? Lol

I’m just asking because I was reading a post from somebody a few days ago and I couldn’t even finish reading it because I have been reading this same type of post from them since like 2009 lmao

It was like a 4 paragraph post btw

I just said ENOUGH lol

Does anybody else feel this way?
Free rkelly
Fuck that
😂😂😂😂

Lol it was rhetorical I just wanted to channel my inner AP nh
I like you guys tho, instead of seeing it as people posting the same shit or thoughts. I look at it more like characters on a show. Like, you know what to expect from Kramer, Cole, Whitley, Carlton, and so on.

So it’s dope when someone posts a viewpoint they hadn’t held before or an interest they hadn’t share before and it lines wit mine. To me it’s like a cat that you see on TV that looks like yours and you go “look at yoooooou, look at yooooou, you’re on tv”…

Ion know, ion take this shit seriously. I’m not even friendly in real life..

:hahaha:

I like you guys tho, instead of seeing it as people posting the same shit or thoughts. I look at it more like characters on a show. Like, you know what to expect from Kramer, Cole, Whitley, Carlton, and so on.

So it’s dope when someone posts a viewpoint they hadn’t held before or an interest they hadn’t share before and it lines wit mine. To me it’s like a cat that you see on TV that looks like yours and you go “look at yoooooou, look at yooooou, you’re on tv”…

Ion know, ion take this shit seriously. I’m not even friendly in real life..

:hahaha:
Ole wanna rub off on and influence people ass nigga

But you right.
Life always makes you niggas see my point. Just gotta wait cha out

I think that's the reason I prefer this over any other form of social media. The fact that I can count on the same people going back and forth or one of y'all saying some ignorant shit is a bit endearing at this point. I mean do you get tired of talking to your friends or family? This no different then being around any other group for a long time.

That's why I don't post much in the black lounge anymore

I try to be in the other sections more often even If I ain't posting shit I'll lurk and see what's going on

Lol I was only in illpix on ic so I wasn't interacting with many back then

But there's been some crazy and wild shit I've seen on here to keep me from being bored

I have made an effort to try to post in other threads besides sports. A lot of topics really don't interest me that much. I'll just lurk until I find one or react accordingly to the subject.

Back