Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Y’all Don’t Get Tired?

Sony Montana

Hi Kandy.
Mod Squad
Hey guys, quick question (btw I couldn’t think of a title)

You guys don’t get tired of saying the same shit or having the same interactions or just reading similar posts from posters when it’s been 10-15 years? Lol

I’m just asking because I was reading a post from somebody a few days ago and I couldn’t even finish reading it because I have been reading this same type of post from them since like 2009 lmao

It was like a 4 paragraph post btw

I just said ENOUGH lol

Does anybody else feel this way?

You guys don’t get tired of saying the same shit or having the same interactions or just reading similar posts from posters when it’s been 10-15 years? Lol

I’m just asking because I was reading a post from somebody a few days ago and I couldn’t even finish reading it because I have been reading this same type of post from them since like 2009 lmao

I just said ENOUGH lol

I would hope I've grown in certain areas that illustrate how I've either reversed course or enhanced my knowledge about a particular subject

Now if it's the same old double down types of opinions being expressed by the usual suspects, I've just come to find the comedy in them and keep it moving.

But then there's also the chance a new challenger has entered the chat and doesn't have the background about that poster that you do thus leading to poster to basically type the same talking points again x amount of years later

I just said ENOUGH lol

Once you realize online debate is not about swaying people and just venting you will see why

I just said ENOUGH lol

Log off nigga

Once you realize online debate is not about swaying people and just venting you will see why
I don’t even mean to focus on debate

I’m just asking the masses, you not tired of the same responses from the same people for weeks, Months, years lol

I just said ENOUGH lol

Is this why you created the plantain alias?
giphy.gif

Put a name on that bullet
Hey…I don’t remember lol

But it’s not like it’s just one person when you interact with people this long they are going to be repetitive sometimes

Some are way more repetitive than others

Just asking if anybody else feels this

Hey…I don’t remember lol

But it’s not like it’s just one person when you interact with people this long they are going to be repetitive sometimes

Some are way more repetitive than others

Just asking if anybody else feels this
You might as well call out some names at this point.

Back