Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Y’all Don’t Get Tired?

Like I said we be needing some young people here but you old niggas keep posting EPMD and Nas threads and scaring women and young people off. Echo Chamber is a understatement. New people like Plantain chips is a breathe of fresh air and I hope all the new people make y'all uncomfortable.

Plantain a perv, tho.

Y'all could talk with people who not one of the same 20 or so posters but y'all don't want to. Them mega niggas right there. Go ahead and reach out.

I typically stick to the News and Movies threads. I like to see people’s opinions on certain topics and get different points of view. While it is always the same people, there are a good range of varying opinions.

Certain threads have been co-opted by one or two posters that say the same shit every day so I just avoid posting in those even if I have an opinion. I call those troll bridges cause once you enter the troll attacks you incessantly.

Like I said we be needing some young people here but you old niggas keep posting EPMD and Nas threads and scaring women and young people off. Echo Chamber is a understatement. New people like Plantain chips is a breathe of fresh air and I hope all the new people make y'all uncomfortable.

Define 'old nigga' ...

And EPMD? LMAO... Except a feature on a a NaS album last year ain't nobody mentioned them dudes in any thread I've seen... At least

Back