Welcome To aBlackWeb

Xmas shopping...

Nobody want them dirty ass dollar bills D Morgan got

You give me $50 in cash I bet half of that goes towards gas in the whip

FOH with that BS

Nigga left Charlotte and now working fries at McDowell's in whatever city and think he too good for dollar bills
images

This nigga turnt his nose up to getting money to fill his gas tank up. Yall niggas ridiculous lmao.

You talking about logging into your account. If you go to the mall or wherever. Are you logging in and checking your account before or after every purchase? If not when you go home and log into your account and see what you spent. A person just as easily be like damn I spent more than what I planned on. I say that because you just swiping the card and not actually seeing the cash leave your hand when handing it to the person at the register.
i think you are misunderstanding my post

when i said about checking my account, i was mainly talking about my end of the year financial analysis I do to find out what i've spent for the year. I can't do that if im using cash an overwhelming majority of the time.

And just as a thing of habit, i routinely check my account at least once a day at a minimum, but there are days when I dont check it at all b /c i know i havent spent a dime.

I hope this clarifies my thoughts a little more

i think you are misunderstanding my post

when i said about checking my account, i was mainly talking about my end of the year financial analysis I do to find out what i've spent for the year. I can't do that if im using cash an overwhelming majority of the time.

And just as a thing of habit, i routinely check my account at least once a day at a minimum, but there are days when I dont check it at all b /c i know i havent spent a dime.

I hope this clarifies my thoughts a little more

That is why I said same shit just different perspectives. I can track my cash by knowing how much I spent even at the end of the year. Because I know what I'm withdrawing or what I'm being given in cash from other places that I spend.

I also don't need to know all the places I spent the money. I just need the amount spent.

I know what you meant. Just putting in my context is all. Daily, weekly, monthly, yearly. Basically the same to me

That is why I said same shit just different perspectives. I can track my cash by knowing how much I spent even at the end of the year. Because I know what I'm withdrawing or what I'm being given in cash from other places that I spend.

I also don't need to know all the places I spent the money. I just need the amount spent.

I know what you meant. Just putting in my context is all. Daily, weekly, monthly, yearly. Basically the same to me
gotcha

good talk

this one went a lot better than the one im having with Mister in the Papa Wu thread

lawd

This nigga turnt his nose up to getting money to fill his gas tank up. Yall niggas ridiculous lmao.
That’s not what I’m saying

I’m saying the problem with cash is if I get it as a gift, Chances are that money is gonna be used on things that it wasn’t intended for

I’m saying the problem with cash is if I get it as a gift, Chances are that money is gonna be used on things that it wasn’t intended for

So you saying you lack discipline to control your spending habits?

I mean...its free tho.

Back