Welcome To aBlackWeb

Xmas shopping...

Hey WTF are you "Kings" arguing about in a Xmas shopping thread.

It's Xmas time guys have some spirit and what not

LLS you're right but it only seems right laughing at the expense of a dumb ass leading up to the birth of white jesus.

Hey WTF are you "Kings" arguing about in a Xmas shopping thread.

It's Xmas time guys have some spirit and what not
If I had to guess....someone close to him gave him giftcards instead of cash and he been lashing out since

If I had to guess....someone close to him gave him giftcards instead of cash and he been lashing out since

giphy.gif

Care to guess again?

5-4

At this pace we not gonna hit the 20post mark dumbass

You the dumb ass keeping score. It helps your dumb ass cope with being a dumb ass. I'm just glad to help your dumb special needs ass. One of my good deeds of the year.

Still not a sensible reason to give a gift card over cash. What you said is for me to inconvenience myself to stop and get someone a gift card when I have the cash just so its convenient for them to not have to stop at the bank to spend the money I'm giving them as a gift. Is the gift not enough? I have to make it convenient for them as well?
dont you go to stores a couple times a week already?

Maybe you dont, but if im already out shopping for ______ its not an inconvenience to pick up a gift card while im there

OR

you can simply buy the gift card online and email it to the person

just say you're old school and like cash

the only time i've touched a dollar bill this year was b/c of a fundraiser for my daughter's school

my card is more convenient than cash for me and my lifestyle. Besides, for me, i spend cash way faster than i do if i use my debit/CC

i'll also add, im kind of a numbers dude

every year, I do a look back on what i've spent and what I've spent it on. Idk what i spend cash on. Might be overkill for some, but it works for me to give me perspective on my spending habits

its something about seeing all those minuses that make me be like, "aight, you need to slow down" lol

dont you go to stores a couple times a week already?

Maybe you dont, but if im already out shopping for ______ its not an inconvenience to pick up a gift card while im there

OR

you can simply buy the gift card online and email it to the person

just say you're old school and like cash

the only time i've touched a dollar bill this year was b/c of a fundraiser for my daughter's school

my card is more convenient than cash for me and my lifestyle. Besides, for me, i spend cash way faster than i do if i use my debit/CC

No I don't go to the store a few times a week.

Of course I like cash better.

I like certain shit simple. Nothing simpler than reaching in my pocket and peeling off whatever amount I'm gifting to someone.

its something about seeing all those minuses that make me be like, "aight, you need to slow down" lol

Leaving the house with a pocket full of money and seeing it get low doesn't signal to you slow down?

Different perspectives is all. For most people I know they lose track of what they're spending because all they do is swipe and never actually count the cash they're spending until they check their account.

Same shit different toilet

Leaving the house with a pocket full of money and seeing it get low doesn't signal to you slow down?

Different perspectives is all. For most people I know they lose track of what they're spending because all they do is swipe and never actually count the cash they're spending until they check their account.

Same shit different toilet
fam, when i have cash, i always tend to find shit to spend it on. Mostly shit i dont need. ALWAYS have been this way since i was a youngin and my aunts would give me $5. First place i wanted to go was walmart

with a card, im way more disciplined

and to answer your question more specifically, when you login to your bank account and see all the retailers, how can you lose track of what you've spent? Unless you tracking every single bill that goes out of your hand, you not gonna be able to track it

No I don't go to the store a few times a week.

Of course I like cash better.

I like certain shit simple. Nothing simpler than reaching in my pocket and peeling off whatever amount I'm gifting to someone.
nothing simpler than reaching in my pocket and swiping my card. I aint tryna have no coins and shit in my pocket b

fam, when i have cash, i always tend to find shit to spend it on. Mostly shit i dont need. ALWAYS have been this way since i was a youngin and my aunts would give me $5. First place i wanted to go was walmart

with a card, im way more disciplined

and to answer your question more specifically, when you login to your bank account and see all the retailers, how can you lose track of what you've spent? Unless you tracking every single bill that goes out of your hand, you not gonna be able to track it

You talking about logging into your account. If you go to the mall or wherever. Are you logging in and checking your account before or after every purchase? If not when you go home and log into your account and see what you spent. A person just as easily be like damn I spent more than what I planned on. I say that because you just swiping the card and not actually seeing the cash leave your hand when handing it to the person at the register.

Nobody want them dirty ass dollar bills D Morgan got

You give me $50 in cash I bet half of that goes towards gas in the whip

FOH with that BS

Back