Welcome To aBlackWeb

Xmas shopping...

b/c most shopping is done online these days

and i only pay tax on the visa gift cards iirc.

if i go to the spa, i pay the rate of the package im getting, no tax

if i get one off amazon itself, no tax, but i get it off the carousel in the store, i think that's taxable

if you gave cash and that person isnt going into a brick and mortar, they will have to put it in their account to use their card online anyway...so why not just give them the cash?
This. If you get store based cards there’s typically no activation or any other fee. I stay away from Visa/MC gift cards.

But you’re right in that cash is better because there’s no fees and you can use it anywhere. People just do gift cards cause it seems more thoughtful and is more socially acceptable now than giving cash.

so while on subject how many of ya'll was mad/jealous at Cardi's gift?

i had to make it a Pepsi promo to make myself feel better

she gave offset 500K in cash

pretty much the week after the new Pepsi ad started, in which she says "the best gift you could give is cash"

i dont believe them

:sayword:

I always shop late for the wife.

Everybody else regardless of age
tenor.gif
Yea im never big on Christmas but got her iphone 11 and she wants a fit bit. May get her some other shit idk. I dont really care for a gift tho.

b/c most shopping is done online these days

and i only pay tax on the visa gift cards iirc.

if i go to the spa, i pay the rate of the package im getting, no tax

if i get one off amazon itself, no tax, but i get it off the carousel in the store, i think that's taxable

if you gave cash and that person isnt going into a brick and mortar, they will have to put it in their account to use their card online anyway...so why not just give them the cash?

Still not a sensible reason to give a gift card over cash. What you said is for me to inconvenience myself to stop and get someone a gift card when I have the cash just so its convenient for them to not have to stop at the bank to spend the money I'm giving them as a gift. Is the gift not enough? I have to make it convenient for them as well?

Cause handing over cash makes ppl feel weird

Imagine handing ya female friend $150 cash and you didn't bust.
Seems brazy

The stupidity of that is not even worth addressing.

Then that goes along with what I've always said men and women are never "REAL" friends.

Your whole post was just fucking retarded. So if you didn't bust its fine to give your female "friend" a $150 gift card but not $150 in cash.
tumblr_lr6b49xW1J1qafrh6.gif

The stupidity of that is not even worth addressing.

Then that goes along with what I've always said men and women are never "REAL" friends.

Your whole post was just fucking retarded. So if you didn't bust its fine to give your female "friend" a $150 gift card but not $150 in cash.
tumblr_lr6b49xW1J1qafrh6.gif
You ever heard a knock knock jk?

If you're not surprised then you shouldn't have asked that dumb ass question in the first place.
Ppl ask questions to which they already know the answers to all the time, gift card pimping

Now how you wanna do this song and dance?

Ppl ask questions to which they already know the answers to all the time, gift card pimping

Now how you wanna do this song and dance?

You admit to being a dumb ass who asks questions he already knows the answer to.

So your dumb ass already knows the answer to the bold question then.

You admit to being a dumb ass who asks questions he already knows the answer to.

So your dumb ass already knows the answer to the bold question then.
Another hour then huh?

Aight then dumb ass. I'm betting we can squeeze in 20-25 post in that time frame

Back