Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Xbox Series X & Xbox Series S Thread Update: Worldwide, it's estimated that Microsoft has shipped 12 million Xbox Series X and S consoles

After seeing the series s specs and price point. I think the series s will be my choice. If you want to maximize your gaming performance then I would go with the series x. What are you guys thinking about going with?

After seeing the series s specs and price point. I think the series s will be my choice. If you want to maximize your gaming performance then I would go with the series x. What are you guys thinking about going with?
I will probably go with the X but that means I won't upgrade until possibly June my TV is slowly dying so I will wait for it to go before I get a new TV then I will get the Xbox .... 450 is a great price for the UK

I’m going with the X.. I like to own the physical copy of a game as much as possible.. I don’t trust these gaming companies enough to go the all digital route.. Even though Microsoft has tried to be more pro consumer.. They can’t control if one of these developers decide to take a game off their service for whatever reason.. Like Ubisoft did with that Scott Pilgram game...

I’m going with the X.. I like to own the physical copy of a game as much as possible.. I don’t trust these gaming companies enough to go the all digital route.. Even though Microsoft has tried to be more pro consumer.. They can’t control if one of these developers decide to take a game off their service for whatever reason.. Like Ubisoft did with that Scott Pilgram game...

Same here.

Still buy Blu-Ray's too.

Back