Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Xbox Series X & Xbox Series S Thread Update: Worldwide, it's estimated that Microsoft has shipped 12 million Xbox Series X and S consoles

Series x is definitely worth the upgrade IMO.
Worth the upgrade to play games that will be on XboxOne? I don't get the logic of Xbox gamers. Might as well jump to PC, since all their games are there as well. M$ don't give a damn about Xbox LOL. Craig rolling in his grave right now.
craig-halo-infinite-1230695-1280x0.jpeg

Worth the upgrade to play games that will be on XboxOne? I don't get the logic of Xbox gamers. Might as well jump to PC, since all their games are there as well. M$ don't give a damn about Xbox LOL. Craig rolling in his grave right now.
craig-halo-infinite-1230695-1280x0.jpeg
What? That always been the case with new consoles everyone bought a new console has bought a game that was on the last gen playstation owners have done the same thing

What? That always been the case with new consoles everyone bought a new console has bought a game that was on the last gen playstation owners have done the same thing
Lol I seriously don't understand how Microsoft and Sony has created loyalty like this.

Also why is it bad games are also on pc?

Lol I seriously don't understand how Microsoft and Sony has created loyalty like this.

Also why is it bad games are also on pc?
Loyalty? I have owned both before I just enjoy xbox more because of the online experience....I was just speaking on the obvious....just can't put everything on one side

Back