Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Xbox Series X & Xbox Series S Thread Update: Worldwide, it's estimated that Microsoft has shipped 12 million Xbox Series X and S consoles

What? That always been the case with new consoles everyone bought a new console has bought a game that was on the last gen playstation owners have done the same thing
No, new consoles get next gen only first party games which is my point. Series X will have none. Of course there are always crossgen games. Still PC has all M$ games, which is why they are struggling.

Payroll? Bro I enjoy good games and Sony and Nintendo make better games than M$. PS4 had two bangers this summer, Xbox had nothing but weak ass battletoads LOL. Just pointing out the facts.
You say jump to pc like the majority of people has a pc or a pc powerful enough to play games.

Sony got this gen right no one saying that's wrong but as far of next gen you saying Xbox will have nothing? Lol

No, new consoles get next gen only first party games which is my point. Series X will have none. Of course there are always crossgen games. Still PC has all M$ games, which is why they are struggling.
Regardless of which party it is or company people will play the game they like whether it's on the new console or the one before it's gonna sale anyway....PC? It's not as many gamers on pc as there is on Xbox live....I think some of y'all forget what Microsoft is about lol

As reported by Windows Central, multiple sources have confirmed that the Xbox Series X will cost $499 at retail, with a $35 per month Xbox All Access financing option, while the entry-level Xbox Series S will cost $299, and will have a $25 per month Xbox All Access financing option.

Back