WWE WrestleMania XL (4/6/24 - 4/7/24)

How would you grade WrestleMania?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
How we got here was convoluted as hell but the shit that went down itself was such pro wrestling shit. All the top niggas being toxic as hell and standin on business getting their shit off. And Rock subtly playing the heel role playing up to his ego, low key slighting the fans and puttin nepotism above everything to ensure his family has the mania main event. Cody knows he gotta step on niggas to really be the top guy
Exactly everything that went down was pro wrestling to its core mayne!

I dont care about “how we got here” knowing behind the scenes stuff is cool but I NEVER let that derail or mess up my enjoyment(or dislike) of whats being presented.

I let them tell the story and I either fuck with or I dont

Watching the conferecne now from the beginning and i just wanna say Bianca is a natural on the mic and she also a superstar. I forget she mainevented the last 3 manias and actually managed to walk out of the last two with her strap. I hope that they do keep her Mania streak in tact.

Watching the conferecne now from the beginning and i just wanna say Bianca is a natural on the mic and she also a superstar. I forget she mainevented the last 3 manias and actually managed to walk out of the last two with her strap. I hope that they do keep her Mania streak in tact.
Let her face Tiffany Stratton

Exactly everything that went down was pro wrestling to its core mayne!

I dont care about “how we got here” knowing behind the scenes stuff is cool but I NEVER let that derail or mess up my enjoyment(or dislike) of whats being presented.

I let them tell the story and I either fuck with or I dont
yup just alotta overreactions in here lol

Ripley another one one who has finally become a star.

Her, Bel Air, Raquel and Iyo have pretty much always been pegged as the next 4 up after the Horsewomen. Once those girls all phase out itll be those 4 at the tip top of the company long as nothing crazy happen

Back