WWE WrestleMania XL (4/6/24 - 4/7/24)

How would you grade WrestleMania?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’ll take being wrong but it seems like they really don’t know what they want to do

Bro the match is lockd in Roman vs Cody

anything else they do to make it seem like that match is not happening is them just trying to drum up more interest and work the mfs who dont see it coming yet.

Bro the match is lockd in Roman vs Cody

anything else they do to make it seem like that match is not happening is them just trying to drum up more interest and work the mfs who dont see it coming yet.

idk..it’s definitely not what they wanted and they’re going w their plan b shit..I think from here on out it will continue to change and they continue to fuck w us.:

They haven’t had anything this hot since Sami/Roman/BL

I really wish…

You know what

Nvm lol

I am enjoying this and I'm being thoroughly entertained lol

I dont get the complaints lmao

shit cleared up everything and now we got a heel Rock sided w/ Roman for the next month/month in a half. Shit gonna be real interesting

This also opens up for Rock and Roman to maybe take a L in a tag match (Rock eating the pin) and Roman beating the shit outta him afterwards to tie up their situation. It'd leave the door open for that match should they ever wanna do it later on

idk..it’s definitely not what they wanted and they’re going w their plan b shit..I think from here on out it will continue to change and they continue to fuck w us.:

They haven’t had anything this hot since Sami/Roman/BL

they will definitely keep trying to string everybody along but that match is a lock brother.. HHH posted the graphic. Changing it again would be stupid and really piss people off more than anything

11 pages in and the show is 2 months away. And yet we still got people saying they're messing up the build.

do you fools listen to music, or just skim thru it?

Back