WWE WrestleMania XL (4/6/24 - 4/7/24)

How would you grade WrestleMania?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm not home to watch it, but i'll watch the replay later on. But reading yall comments and overall...@Eyerone was wrong as shyt is what yall saying? Lol

I’ll take being wrong but it seems like they really don’t know what they want to do

Lmaoooo

MAN I LOVE PRO WRESTLING
How we got here was convoluted as hell but the shit that went down itself was such pro wrestling shit. All the top niggas being toxic as hell and standin on business getting their shit off. And Rock subtly playing the heel role playing up to his ego, low key slighting the fans and puttin nepotism above everything to ensure his family has the mania main event. Cody knows he gotta step on niggas to really be the top guy

Seth / Drew / Sami is what I would think

Makes sense. Sami been getting his ass kicked and is involved too much for him to be forgotten about. We already seen Seth vs McEntyre and Seth won’t be 100%. It almost makes too much sense.

Makes sense. Sami been getting his ass kicked and is involved too much for him to be forgotten about. We already seen Seth vs McEntyre and Seth won’t be 100%. It almost makes too much sense.

And a certain someone has a MITB briefcase…..

Back