Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Wrestlemania Backlash PPV Thread: 5/16/21

It be one thing if Charlotte was lazy.... She works hard as fuck... Went down to NXT just up put Rhea over......

Not only does she put over people, she still do shit like that back flip spot and busts ass in every match she's in.

She has the name sure.... But it's like with the Rock having his dad's name.... She cut her own lane....

when did this happen? charlotte didnt lose to one NXT competitor

Wrestling in general gotta chill.with the triple team power bombs in matches my girl stay rolling her eyes at that spot

It be one thing if Charlotte was lazy.... She works hard as fuck... Went down to NXT just up put Rhea over......

Not only does she put over people, she still do shit like that back flip spot and busts ass in every match she's in.

She has the name sure.... But it's like with the Rock having his dad's name.... She cut her own lane....
Didnt she beat Rhea for the NXT womens title?

It blows my mind that somebody with her talent is being questioned. Lol wrestling fans 101

She didn't put Rhea over

Charlotte got 13 reigns in like 2 or 3 years bro lmao

if this was Reigns, Cena or any other mens competitor....lmaooo

Heads up guys Charlotte was sent to NXT to try and take ratings from AEW...she didn't need to go put over talent in development. She can put Rhea over on THE MAIN ROSTER

I thought she did a 50/50 with Rhea....

. Eh, I'll take that as an L

But it still put more eyes on Rhea.... Who's the current champ.....

Great match too....

Why didn’t Charlotte take the fall smh
Because it's more important to put her over 1 v 1 possibly at Summer Slam. Come on guys lol

Expecially if they are going into a Charlotte/ Rhea feud for the next few months. Auska wasn't needed going further into the feud so she should of ate the pin

Because it's more important to put her over 1 v 1 possibly at Summer Slam. Come on guys lol

Expecially if they are going into a Charlotte/ Rhea feud for the next few months. Auska wasn't needed going further into the feud so she should of ate the pin

Yea yea I know lol. I’m just a big Asuka fan

Back