Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Wrestlemania Backlash PPV Thread: 5/16/21

Batista movie promotion mixed in the ppv intro package lol The mf has a gun most the time, there is no relation.

Maybe not u personally but people def will. Mfs overlook her for being Flair daughter and main eventing all day(which in her prime she should) instead of the talent.
I def recognize she is a top talent...I honestly feel like they really put her in these spots cause of her last name

out of the horse women she not even the best one imo

she just happened to be tall, blonde and the daughter of of Ric Flair so that gives her the edge in this company

I def recognize she is a top talent...I honestly feel like they really put her in these spots cause of her last name

out of the horse women she not even the best one imo

she just happened to be tall, blonde and the daughter of of Ric Flair so that gives her the edge in this company
She def the best one out the 4 talent wise. Cut all that Flair shit, Charlotte has IT. I love Sasha but Sasha 2nd to her and ain't no denying that expecially if you watch their matches together. Becky? I think most would agree nah, Bayley top 3 with Sasha and Charlotte

She def the best one out the 4 talent wise. Cut all that Flair shit, Charlotte has IT. I love Sasha but Sasha 2nd to her and ain't no denying that expecially if you watch their matches together. Becky? I think most would agree nah, Bayley top 3 with Sasha and Charlotte
I think Sasha is the best of the horseman...but she a black woman so theres that lol

im not mad at anyone who thinks baby flair is the best one...

but imo its painfully obvious she gets that extra push because of who her daddy is in addition to her being a tall, blonde whi

It be one thing if Charlotte was lazy.... She works hard as fuck... Went down to NXT just up put Rhea over......

Not only does she put over people, she still do shit like that back flip spot and busts ass in every match she's in.

She has the name sure.... But it's like with the Rock having his dad's name.... She cut her own lane....

Back