Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Wrestlemania Backlash PPV Thread: 5/16/21

Give Cesaro a run with the strap, this Roman run has ran its course. Unless they're gonna put Seth in the title picture then there is nobody of worth to face Roman which makes his reign kinda weak since he hasn't beaten anyone of top status.

Added Charlotte just for the hell of it per usual

Nothing about this PPV is bringing me in...

And who the hell is next for Lashley after this Drew and Braun crap is over with

Bottom line is they need a draft after this PPV is over with. Both rosters are getting stale. The only matches worth watching are Roman/Cesaro & Bayley/Bianca. It's PPVs like this that I only subscribe to the Top #5 - 6 PPVs and just unsubscribe from the Network/Peacock.

Anyways won't be watching unless I find a streaming site otherwise, I'll listen to a post show later on.

Bottom line is they need a draft after this PPV is over with. Both rosters are getting stale. The only matches worth watching are Roman/Cesaro & Bayley/Bianca. It's PPVs like this that I only subscribe to the Top #5 - 6 PPVs and just unsubscribe from the Network/Peacock.

Anyways won't be watching unless I find a streaming site otherwise, I'll listen to a post show later on.
Thanks man

Give Cesaro a run with the strap, this Roman run has ran its course. Unless they're gonna put Seth in the title picture then there is nobody of worth to face Roman which makes his reign kinda weak since he hasn't beaten anyone of top status.

I say creative gone continue Roman's run as champ throughout August and give him a full year's reign. As to who he drop it to it's either going to be Seth, Big E, or Drew (if he's drafted).

Cesaro would be a good pick to dethrone Roman but it's too soon and I see him beating Apollo Crews sometime around the start of summer for the IC Title.

I say creative gone continue Roman's run as champ throughout August and give him a full year's reign. As to who he drop it to it's either going to be Seth, Big E, or Drew (if he's drafted).

Cesaro would be a good pick to dethrone Roman but it's too soon and I see him beating Apollo Crews sometime around the start of summer for the IC Title.
I think that's moving backwards, Cesaro on a hell of a run and to only end up back in the mid card

As of ten minutes ago, Charlotte Flair vs. Asuka vs. Rhea Ripley for the WWE Raw Women's Championship is slated to open Wrestlemania Backlash PPV.

The match order for the show has been tinkered with all day and at one point, the Raw Women's bout was slated for later in the show, so it's always possible things get bumped around. It's been one of those days with a lot of shuffling in terms of match order.

I think that's moving backwards, Cesaro on a hell of a run and to only end up back in the mid card

Not really...

Cesaro was in a tag team w/Nakamura was tag champs (can't remember) then they were jobbed out after dropping them. Creative turns Naka face. Cesaro goes from doing jobs or not being on TV until the start of this year. Then he starts getting heavy pushes in wins over DB & Seth Rollins at WM.

Winning the IC Title isn't going backwards with all the shit Cesaro went through before the start of the year. For right now winning the IC belt is his ceiling. The worst case scenario for Cesaro is getting drafted to RAW and he has to put over guys like Strowman.

Back