Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE WrestleMania (4/2/22 - 4/3/22)

I will say this. Cody fits more in WWE. Even in AEW he was in his own universe having WWE style matches

Can't lie, this is one of the slower pace matches that I've seen from Cody Rhodes in 3 years. I'm not used to this from him

Just cuz they go dont mean they gonna stay
If Mox and Toni Storm had it their way they would still be in WWE

Lets not do this.
You said the ultimate goal is WWE. I just gave you two examples of people who were in WWE, one even a main eventer, who left the WWE. What do y'all be on? Daniel Bryan left. jeff Hardy literally let them think he was still using drugs because he wanted to leave. Huh? Statlander straight up CHOSE AEW over going to NXT. Adam Cole literally just said nah to re-signing to join AEW. I ask again, what do y'all be on?

You said the ultimate goal is WWE. I just gave you two examples of people who were in WWE, one even a main eventer, who left the WWE. What do y'all be on? Daniel Bryan left. jeff Hardy literally let them think he was still using drugs because he wanted to leave. Huh? Statlander straight up CHOSE AEW over going to NXT. Adam Cole literally just said nah to re-signing to join AEW. I ask again, what do y'all be on?

bruh make a thread or something lol why you doin this in here?

Back