How would you grade WrestleMania?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
View attachment 1053416View attachment 1053417View attachment 1053418

This is coming from them. Show me where it says main event.
Promos and narrative that gets pushed. Roman literally went on a campaign to make Edge pick him so he could be the main event at Mania that year. Why are people bringing up the times the rumble winner hasn’t main evented? Because that’s the narrative WWE has kept pushing. Nobody remembers these pics by the time the rumble ends.

Like I guarantee most, if not all, of us are all under the assumption that the rumble winner main events at Mania, but there have been rare occasions where that doesn’t happen. Why? Because that’s what WWE has been telling us for years with how they go about these things

20230401_172038-jpg.1053375

Kurt & Trips fighting for their lives not to take a peek. Meanwhile, Dom don't give a fuck
1680387848843.png

Like I guarantee most, if not all, of us are all under the assumption that the rumble winner main events at Mania, but there have been rare occasions where that doesn’t happen. Why? Because that’s what WWE has been telling us for years with how they go about these things

It's not rare if there's a trend of the rumble winner not main eventing. It's completely fine to just agree that Charlotte was trying to politic.

Since I started watching wrestling in the early 90's the narrow has been the rumble winner main event at Mania

It's been the narrative but it hasn't been the concrete rule. Even since the 90s there have been instances of the winner not main eventing.

It's not rare if there's a trend of the rumble winner not main eventing. It's completely fine to just agree that Charlotte was trying to politic.

It's been the narrative but it hasn't been the concrete rule. Even since the 90s there have been instances of the winner not main eventing.
Other than recently when has the Rumble winner not main event Mania?

8 out of 36 does not a trend make. That’s less than 25% of the time. Which makes it…*gasp* a rare occasion. Also I don’t know where you saw me not agreeing that charlotte is politicking here, but I see her point

Contrary to what niggas wanna believe, the Royal Rumble winner hasn't always been a lock to be in the main event. Especially in the modern era. Calling back to the way shit used to be so it suits you is clown shit (in regards to Charlotte).

All this does is devalue the rumble. I might as well wait forthe chamber to get a shot if that’s the case

Made me a good Ol' Fashion and got me some food cooking. Ready for the action and for the Uce's to retain tonight!!!

Shiiieeeettt I just got off work. Watchin Stand & Deliver at work definitely kept me occupied

y’all niggas are wrong
Idk what’s there to hold onto
It ain’t that deep
No one cares if y’all just say “you got it”

Back