WWE WrestleMania (4/1/23 - 4/2/23)

How would you grade WrestleMania?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Charlotte is hella salty. Trying to compare storyline vs importance (winning the Royal rumble)

She even brought up the fact the women didn’t main event night 1 last year. Which I could understand to some extent but also the big money women’s match last year wasn’t even hers! It was Bianca / Becky

She needs to eat the L and keep it pushin

And Bianca/Becky were my top 2 candidates for MOTN. Seth/Cody was the other match.

Aaaaaaand Stone Cold match last year>>>>>>>>>>>>>the whole card. B/c...its Stone Cold. So of course that's gonna main event. You gonna schedule the women's title match right after that??? Lol!

Charlotte is hella salty. Trying to compare storyline vs importance (winning the Royal rumble)

She even brought up the fact the women didn’t main event night 1 last year. Which I could understand to some extent but also the big money women’s match last year wasn’t even hers! It was Bianca / Becky

She needs to eat the L and keep it pushin
She's right, winning the Rumble should have you in the main event of Mania. It's always been that way.

The world title hasn't main evented PPVs plenty of times when there's a bigger match on the card. Charlotte wasn't even on either go-home show this week. That tells you how insignificant her story is compared to the tag match.

They need to do away with the whole "Rumble winner main events Mania" thing. Just say they get a world title shot

nobody wants to follow the tag team title match this year. they’ll get the jericho/hhh, hhh/orton, miz/cena main event reaction from an exhausted crowd

hhh is doing charlotte a favor but her ego can’t acknowledge it

The ONLY reason I can see folks staying if they were to follow after that tag match...is just to see Rhea win. That's it.

I’ve started the shenanigans. Starting light with a Jack daniels “downhome punch” before I bring out the rest of the pour up. I should be lit by the start of Mania
1680385950198.gif

Back