WWE WrestleMania (4/1/23 - 4/2/23)

How would you grade WrestleMania?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Rumours have started that Jay White is taking Bobby Lashley's open challenge due to Fightful's report. This should be interesting.
Man this would be wild because I wouldn't think WWE would use him right away in something like that. I mean he is a BIG name in Japan and a big one to more hardcore american fans but I dont think the causal WWE fans would know him off the bat. Plus both guys would need the W.

Still wanna see it because it would be a dope suprise.

Man this would be wild because I wouldn't think WWE would use him right away in something like that. I mean he is a BIG name in Japan and a big one to more hardcore american fans but I dont think the causal WWE fans would know him off the bat. Plus both guys would need the W.

Still wanna see it because it would be a dope suprise.

Agree. They've given Bobby a consolation win with that Andre battle royale shit though.

Glad I didn’t end up getting tickets, we all ended up sick..so it would’ve been a throw away

I dont know about yall fellas but im starting to think they got Rock for tonight and its just been kept under wraps...

I mean they got this nigga Kevin Hart and you know they always doin shit together..

EDIT: At this point he really aint even needed but still.🤷🏾‍♂️

Back