Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Survivor Series PPV Thread: 11/24/19

Everyone’s hollering about Graves bullying Ronallo on twitter forcing him not to show up to SS and deleting his twitter... what happened?

Everyone’s hollering about Graves bullying Ronallo on twitter forcing him not to show up to SS and deleting his twitter... what happened?

Foreal?

I was wondering where he was

this the second time somebody has fucked w/ Mauro and caused him to shut down. First it was JBL

Fuck Graves if theres any truth to that shit

I wonder what Graves said

it looks like whatever it was was deleted cause his last tweets shown are from the 23rd

I stopped watching the taker interview to go back and watch judgement day for his American bad ass debut.... Shit was crazy...

Damn ima have to add this to my watch list.

I love going back to watch the old joints

Tonight ppv was solid and def a straight shot at getting NXT over AEW in ratings by establishing them and putting the brand over.

Only down sides you can take from this show was how they pretty much buried Bayley even my girl was questioning what was happening in that match. Made her look like a scrub. Lol

Oh yeah and RIP Raw tonight.

they should let NXT come Monday instead of RAW and give NXT the bigger platform for one night.
bigger audience and bigger stage

Don’t see how Corey Graves tweet was wrong. Mauro does talk too much at times and uses too many hip references too often. I know he has mental health Issues but Corey wasn’t wrong with what he tweeted

Back