Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Survivor Series PPV Thread: 11/24/19

Have to disagree with you there my friend. This whole thing was about AEW beating a WWE show in the ratings. NXT going to 2 hours and live on USA, NXT being a part of Survivor Series all of a sudden, main roster talent going down there to increase star power, a program that was deemed as "Developmental" all of a sudden being a main roster brand. Like I said before, Cody and them got Vince TRIGGERED. Last people to do that was WCW

It might of been due to that but lets not act like these motherfuckers got WWE shook tho.. cause if they really wanted to put an end to this shit then they would stack every card just like they did on Wednesday night and be done with it.

People would bitch about them doing it but I guarantee they'd still be watching.

It might of been due to that but lets not act like these motherfuckers got WWE shook tho.. cause if they really wanted to put an end to this shit then they would stack every card just like they did on Wednesday night and be done with it.

People would bitch about them doing it but I guarantee they'd still be watching.
So you acknowledge that WWE can put on a good show whenever they feel like it...yet they don't and you're a fan of this company? Put it like this...if there's no AEW, NXT isn't on this show, and even if they were they would have lost every match.

Also for a company that doesn't have WWE a bit shook they sure as heck are behaving like it. NXT on live and at 2 hours to take viewers away from AEW(add the 7-800k viewers from NXT to AEW's 900k and you get something close to Raw ratings), hoarding talent from the indies, re-signing people they have nothing for to long-term deals, pulling shenanigans like adding time to contracts of people they not using, and all the previously mentioned moves. Am I saying AEW would shut WWE down? No, but they dang sure could give em a scare and that's why Vince and co pulling these stunts.

Yea, stack every card with raw and smackdown stars? Lol im sure they ratings would be better, but then it wouldnt be nxt, which go against the entire point

Yea, stack every card with raw and smackdown stars? Lol im sure they ratings would be better, but then it wouldnt be nxt, which go against the entire point
They are literally sacrificing the integrity of NXT to draw viewers away from AEW.

So you acknowledge that WWE can put on a good show whenever they feel like it...yet they don't and you're a fan of this company? Put it like this...if there's no AEW, NXT isn't on this show, and even if they were they would have lost every match.

Also for a company that doesn't have WWE a bit shook they sure as heck are behaving like it. NXT on live and at 2 hours to take viewers away from AEW(add the 7-800k viewers from NXT to AEW's 900k and you get something close to Raw ratings), hoarding talent from the indies, re-signing people they have nothing for to long-term deals, pulling shenanigans like adding time to contracts of people they not using, and all the previously mentioned moves. Am I saying AEW would shut WWE down? No, but they dang sure could give em a scare and that's why Vince and co pulling these stunts.

Lmao nigga u say this shit like u didnt just sit in here and discuss this PPV with us tonight. If u not a fan then why are you here?! :imsayin:

& You act like they weren't supposed to react to another wrestling promotion getting a major TV deal or some shit. What did you expect? for them to just sit back and let them steal viewers in peace?

Of course they gonna do what they gotta do to keep eyes on their product thats BUSINESS.

If I own a gas station and you build a gas station up the block from me with cheaper prices then guess what? I'ma lower my shit to compete with you. I'm not bout to let you steal my customers nigga.. thats BUSINESS

You may not be a fan of how they handling theirs but it is what it is

Not only that but you kinda come off as salty that they are even reacting and trying to change their product. I thought thats what niggas wanted? a better product?

The ratings is the entire point since thats what people wanna cling to bruh

Damn. Taker said he was concussed durin that 21-1 match wit Lesnar. Said he dont even remember it

Lmao nigga u say this shit like u didnt just sit in here and discuss this PPV with us tonight. If u not a fan then why are you here?! :imsayin:

& You act like they weren't supposed to react to another wrestling promotion getting a major TV deal or some shit. What did you expect? for them to just sit back and let them steal viewers in peace?

Of course they gonna do what they gotta do to keep eyes on their product thats BUSINESS.

If I own a gas station and you build a gas station up the block from me with cheaper prices then guess what? I'ma lower my shit to compete with you. I'm not bout to let you steal my customers nigga.. thats BUSINESS

You may not be a fan of how they handling theirs but it is what it is

Wrong wording on my part. I apologize. I should have asked " You acknowledge that WWE can put on a good show whenever they want...yet they don't and you don't see a problem with this?" because I too am a fan out of hope and habit at this point.

I'm not saying they can't give out a better product...it's just funny how they could have been doing that this whole time but chose not to until some "pissant t-shirt company" in Jacksonville got that TNT time slot and some are okay with that.

It just validates the fact that WCW going down was the worst thing to happen to the wrestling business. I don't even think they acted like this when TNA got that spot on Spike. Also going by your example that would mean the gas station up the block has you shook...because it's competition so...

Wrong wording on my part. I apologize. I should have asked " You acknowledge that WWE can put on a good show whenever they want...yet they don't and you don't see a problem with this?" because I too am a fan out of hope and habit at this point.

I'm not saying they can't give out a better product...it's just funny how they could have been doing that this whole time but chose not to until some "pissant t-shirt company" in Jacksonville got that TNT time slot and some are okay with that.

It just validates the fact that WCW going down was the worst thing to happen to the wrestling business. I don't even think they acted like this when TNA got that spot on Spike. Also going by your example that would mean the gas station up the block has you shook...because it's competition so...

Yea, I get that. They should've been trying to make the product better I agree and Idk why they weren't but the fire has obviously been lit under their asses. At the end of the day we can credit AEW for that but to me it still doesn't mean that they're shook. I've read more than once about how Vince loves competition. So what if thats the case? What if he was just waiting to see if another company would emerge and challenge his company to be better?

Back