Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Survivor Series PPV Thread: 11/24/19

Soooo theme of the nite...put NXT over and hope come Wednesday nite we beat AEW in the ratings

LMAO Wow. AEW effect in full force. Bayley a chump. This entire heel turn was handled so horribly

Soooo theme of the nite...put NXT over and hope come Wednesday nite we beat AEW in the ratings

Nah bruh tonight was about showing the world what NXT could do and they did that shit.

I'm sure they did it to get more eyes on the product too but tonight they put them over to establish them as a 3rd brand not just developmental anymore

It aint the character.

Heel Bayley has been killing it

she needs new moves
I think it’s the personality, not the moves. AJ is a heel and still does the high flying moves but the personality flips when he’s a face or heel and it’s believable . Bayley personality change isn’t believable

Nah bruh tonight was about showing the world what NXT could do and they did that shit.

I'm sure they did it to get more eyes on the product too but tonight they put them over to establish them as a 3rd and not just developmental anymore
Have to disagree with you there my friend. This whole thing was about AEW beating a WWE show in the ratings. NXT going to 2 hours and live on USA, NXT being a part of Survivor Series all of a sudden, main roster talent going down there to increase star power, a program that was deemed as "Developmental" all of a sudden being a main roster brand. Like I said before, Cody and them got Vince TRIGGERED. Last people to do that was WCW

I'm sure they did it to get more eyes on the product too but tonight they put them over to establish them as a 3rd and not just developmental anymore

Yeah...that's part of it. AND...hopefully get better ratings than AEW. You can't deny that bruh.

No1 can say that they are just developmental going forward, these mfs just beat RAW and SD at Survivor Series

True. We'll see in the next 2+ weeks. Hopefully this momentum carry over...BUT...this is Vince.

If the fans don't put the pressure...Vince will fucc it up

Have to disagree with you there my friend. This whole thing was about AEW beating a WWE show in the ratings. NXT going to 2 hours and live on USA, NXT being a part of Survivor Series all of a sudden, main roster talent going down there to increase star power, a program that was deemed as "Developmental" all of a sudden being a main roster brand. Like I said before, Cody and them got Vince TRIGGERED. Last people to do that was WCW
Yup

Preach brotha

Back