Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Survivor Series PPV Thread: 11/21/21

I was listening to Solomonster's podcast predictions for Survivor Series and he bought up an idea that probably skipped a lot of ppls minds. I think Big E is ultimately going to take the L on Sunday against Roman w/a lot of interference involved from the Usos and Seth Rollins (possibly).

While listening to Solomonster's podcast he bought up the fact that Rollins has that contract for a title shot that he won in that ladder match on RAW about 2 wks ago. He bought up a point that Rollins could "cash-in" at any time. Big E might catch two L's this Sunday.
I don't watch Raw to often so please catch me up. Seth has a "MITB" like contact that he cash cash in at anytime?

I don't watch Raw to often so please catch me up. Seth has a "MITB" like contact that he cash cash in at anytime?

Yeah a contract similar to what Carmelo Hayes had in NXT. 2-3 weeks ago on RAW they had a fatal 4 way ladder match w/Rollins, KO, Rey Mysterio, & Balor. Which the winner gets a future WWE Title match.

These are horrible promo pics. Fuck it's like WWE is screaming yall want to see more stupid shit!????

Meh...I'll still peep it. Only E & Roman, and probably Charlotte & Becky.

Everything else...I'm good. The build up for this was has been horrible

Well Naka/Priest match was put on the pre-show.

Naka wins by DQ after smashing Rick Boogs guitar into pieces then hitting Nakamura w/one of the smashed pieces.

Trash ass finish. They could have put the battle royal on first.

Vince just rolled up in a limo wit a big ass golden egg while the roster cheered

i wonder wtf that was about

I'm all for heel Damian Priest

I wish they would have moved Nakamura & Priest during the draft especially, while Priest was racking up W's on RAW. I figure if he was moved to Smackdown they could eventually build him up as the guy to finally dethrone Roman.

Back