Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Survivor Series PPV Thread: 11/21/21

Big E def taking the L, he can afford it Roman's record can't. Just remember what happen to Drew in the middle of his hot run...E no different.

Big E def taking the L, he can afford it Roman's record can't. Just remember what happen to Drew in the middle of his hot run...E no different.
Nah, E still need a big W to cement his early title reign, Roman is the one who can afford a loss. Protect both and have Roman take a DQ loss. Roman ain't took a loss in over a year, 1 loss won't hurt him

Nah, E still need a big W to cement his early title reign, Roman is the one who can afford a loss. Protect both and have Roman take a DQ loss. Roman ain't took a loss in over a year, 1 loss won't hurt him
I know you don't fuck with Roman but Roman is a way more important project right now then Big E. The fact Roman hasn't taken a loss in 1 year is amazing and continues his juggernaut run. All of these things is what makes Roman run right now so hot. I love Big E and all but Roman gotta go over, Big E a funny guy, people will laugh with him after no matter what. A Roman loss hurts what they trying to do and possibly for Mania. It just doesn't make any sense.

WWE already boring as fuck right now the last thing I want them to do is ruin the one thing they are doing perfection with.

Look at who Roman has beaten in this reign and tell me how it is in any way believable that Big E can beat Roman clean or unclean without mentioning Brock Lesnar?

Look at who Roman has beaten in this reign and tell me how it is in any way believable that Big E can beat Roman clean or unclean without mentioning Brock Lesnar?
The only person of worth is Daniel Bryan a d Brock. Who of worth has he beaten besides those two.

Braun
Kevin Owens
Edge who's washed
Bray Wyatt
John Cena who's washed
Cesaro
Fin Balor

Roman haven't beaten anyone either

The only person of worth is Daniel Bryan a d Brock. Who of worth has he beaten besides those two.

Braun
Kevin Owens
Edge who's washed
Bray Wyatt
John Cena who's washed
Cesaro
Fin Balor

Roman haven't beaten anyone either
Lol you mentioned the upper echelon of WWE in that list.

That's the problem, they're the upper echelon of the company and no one has any faith in them. Of the guys that didn't leave or get released the others are mid card at best. Where is Cesaro? Fin Balor? We'll see what happens with Owens but he might be leaving soon himself. Now Roman about to beat up on mid card New Day mainly Xavier Woods.

That's the problem, they're the upper echelon of the company and no one has any faith in them. Of the guys that didn't leave or get released the others are mid card at best. Where is Cesaro? Fin Balor? We'll see what happens with Owens but he might be leaving soon himself. Now Roman about to beat up on mid card New Day mainly Xavier Woods.
That's WWE's fault for not building any new stars. Roman has been booked like a god with this reign. So whoever beats him needs to be someone who can be the man or at least close to that for a decade or more. Who do they have on the roster that fits the billing? Bronn Breakker? Von Wagner?

He's beaten:

Edge (who is in the top running for having feud of the year with Rollins)
Undefeated Demon Finn Balor
John Cena(One of the biggest and most decorated stars to ever come from wrestling)
Drew McIntyre
Daniel Bryan
Daniel Bryan and Edge at the same time
Brock Lesnar

Literally the only believable person that has been built up to be a threat is Seth Rollins...and he's on Raw and NOBODY wanted to see that anyways

If WWE is smart they'd put Charlotte and Becky as the last match because nobody's interested in this PPV except for this match.

I'm not even interested in seeing E and Roman square off and that's saying something since I'm a fan of both
Yeah same for me I love Roman's run right now and Big E doing his thing but I have zero interest in that at all. Charlotte and Becky gotta take the main event.

I was listening to Solomonster's podcast predictions for Survivor Series and he bought up an idea that probably skipped a lot of ppls minds. I think Big E is ultimately going to take the L on Sunday against Roman w/a lot of interference involved from the Usos and Seth Rollins (possibly).

While listening to Solomonster's podcast he bought up the fact that Rollins has that contract for a title shot that he won in that ladder match on RAW about 2 wks ago. He bought up a point that Rollins could "cash-in" at any time. Big E might catch two L's this Sunday.

I was listening to Solomonster's podcast predictions for Survivor Series and he bought up an idea that probably skipped a lot of ppls minds. I think Big E is ultimately going to take the L on Sunday against Roman w/a lot of interference involved from the Usos and Seth Rollins (possibly).

While listening to Solomonster's podcast he bought up the fact that Rollins has that contract for a title shot that he won in that ladder match on RAW about 2 wks ago. He bought up a point that Rollins could "cash-in" at any time. Big E might catch two L's this Sunday.

this outcome is anti-black and i will not accept it

Back