Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Survivor Series PPV Thread: 11/21/21

Yeah this should not be about red vs blue brand especially since they JUST did a draft. Nobody ready to die for their brand yet lol. But seriously it is over done, just give us 2 SS matches from their own brand and 2 separate title matches. Roman don't need to be fighting Big E.

i went to a giants game the last week and left covid free
i might just go to survivor series depending on how the card looks

Charlotte/Becky is wack

Big E/Roman will be wack if they just having Roman go over when Big E needs the W more

E's reign so far hasn't been good. I put that more on Drew being trash, hopefully Seth can have an entertaining feud with him

Hopefully the inter champion and inter-brand matchups turn out well - see with this concept there’s always the potential for some ridiculously dope booking that any fan would kill at simulating on the video games…but the real life renditions have been hit or miss since Bragging Rights

Personally I hope this is the last year they do the SvR matches. Creative didn't even try to even build the matches and I hope that either Charlotte or Becky lose their title before the event to switch up that cross-promotional match.

The only match that's probably worth watching so far is Roman/Big E.

Back