WWE SummerSlam (7/30/22)

I'm not sure how Dakota Kai gonna do on the main roster but if Alexa can dominate big chicks even though it's not believable Dakota can as well

Dakota gotta somewhat crazy following like Liv. I still see her playing the weak link/fall girl in the group with Bayley and io but its cool long as she get her wins in here and there

WWE ppv's on Saturday not the way, I'm used to having Raw the next night for the aftermath.

• Goat
Reactions: 87alan
Man Drew is wack. You can potentially build 2 new stars depending on how you wanna remove the belts from Roman. Cody is probably one of them. Either way Don’t waste it on Drew.
If not Drew then let Cody do it
Cody is homegrown as well
He also checks all of the marks WWE likes in a top "Superstar"

Main stream appeal
Speaks well
Caters to the children

Last edited:
Reactions: TonyDubbz
Lol my dude Shenco was in here all nite agenda posting. He even deleted some posts where he was callin Logan Paul WWE’s biggest star and nobody cared or replied so he deleted them

I peeped that shit and just laughed. Especially at the Logan Paul/Pat McAfee take and that one about Naomi being better than Charlotte. Everything else was just shenco being shenco

I know they've ran him and Sheamus a lot lately but to be honest i wouldn't mind them extending that story under new creative. Maybe even have Sheamus and his crew pursuing him as a new member before he finally gives in, turns and joins. They would be a problem over on Smackdown and a good feud for the Bloodline at Survivor Series.

I know they've ran him and Sheamus a lot lately but to be honest i wouldn't mind them extending that story under new creative. Maybe even have Sheamus and his crew pursuing him as a new member before he finally gives in, turns and joins. They would be a problem over on Smackdown and a good feud for the Bloodline at Survivor Series.

Bloodline would need a 4th if that’s the case.

Reactions: TonyDubbz
Id go w/ Cody over Drew too. I like Drew but it's something missing with him and idk what it is.

Drew was cool as a champion imo. Its just after his reign...they kept putting him in title contention.