Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE SummerSlam (7/30/22)

This is the reason they gotta separate the titles, way too many deserving folks especially if they're gonna keep the brand split
There is no brand split. Raw folks show up on Friday same as Smackdown folks showing up on Monday. They gotta separate the titles because Roman not pulling double-duty

This is the reason they gotta separate the titles, way too many deserving folks especially if they're gonna keep the brand split
Riddle and Heel Bobby could of been a heel of a feud over the US strap. To me there is no reason Riddle shouldnt be showcased in the US tittle and have a hot run.

But lets not down play Cody either. He definitely would be the bigger deal then Riddle and better impact story wise. Im invested in both guys but Cody def the next guy up.

Oh yea im not downplaying him at all I've pretty much accepted the fact that he gone be the one to take the strap and im not even mad about it.

I actually think that he'd do better than Riddle as the face of the company too because he not as goofy and comes across as a good leader. Its just it was so obvious what they were trying to do when Vince was still around

No, he's over like that because WWE is bereft of stars(which is partly the reason he came back). That's why he's LITERALLY the exact same character he was in AEW. And Riddle over Cody the way Cody was being presented at that time? Nah

Lmao he's the exact same character he was in AEW because Vince and company wanted to get the attention of AEW talent and fans...

Riddle is over asf and IF Cody didn't come back I think that he would of been in that position but we'll never know... then again who knows now that Vince is gone? Nobody

Lmao he's the exact same character he was in AEW because Vince and company wanted to get the attention of AEW talent and fans...

Riddle is over asf and IF Cody didn't come back I think that he would of been in that position but we'll never know... then again who knows now that Vince is gone? Nobody
They forgot Cody was being boo'd outta the arena because people was tired of him

Yes...as well as WWE having NO STARS!!!!

They forgot Cody was being boo'd outta the arena because people was tired of him
Because he didn't want to go heel as well as his booking and feuds not making sense with the rest of the show. That's why it was called the "Codyverse" because it was like a completely different show in the middle of Dynamite weekly

WWE has no stars and that's part of the reason Cody jumped ship. AEW got Punk and Bryan coming in that he'd have to compete with. Who would he have to compete with over on WWE where Vince has basically killed everyone?

Why you think all these celebrities can come in and be more over than 95% of the roster? Lebron could literally decide to wrestle tomorrow and they'll have the Miz do the job to him at Extreme Rules and he'd win the main event of WM next year.

Yes...as well as WWE having NO STARS!!!!

So guys like Rollins, McIntyre, Lashley, RIDDLE aren't stars? Gotcha..

Just say that you didn't like the people who they were pushing as stars and keep it moving nigga cause that no stars argument is bullshit lmao

I mean I could understand if you said WWE didn't have many NEW, YOUNG stars but Cody wouldn't even fall into that category cause he's not that young or new..

Riddle might not be that young but he's still somewhat new.

You also need to stop lying to yourself cause you know good and damn well they had an agenda when they brought Cody back

Cody getting those pops for being the first big defector to jump to the other side, give it a while and wwe fans will start getting tired of him too

Meh....my biggest gripe wit wwe was recycling those stars. There was no freshness to it. It's like eating the same 5 meals every week. Yeah you might switch up the days you eat them...but it's still the same meals.

And if they called up someone from NXT...majority of the time Vince buries them. Cody is fresh. Different. If he wins the title, it is a new face in the mix.

But also...you now got other options like a Theory...Ciampa...Riddle...Walter that could possibly hold the title as well. And now that HHH is HoC...we get to see all of that possibly play out.

Last edited:
So guys like Rollins, McIntyre, Lashley, RIDDLE aren't stars? Gotcha..

Just say that you didn't like the people who they were pushing as stars and keep it moving nigga cause that no stars argument is bullshit lmao

I mean I could understand if you said WWE didn't have many NEW, YOUNG stars but Cody wouldn't even fall into that category cause he's not that young or new..

Riddle might not be that young but he's still somewhat new.

You also need to stop lying to yourself cause you know good and damn well they had an agenda when they brought Cody back
They got so many stars they just finished Brock vs Roman pt 500. Yea, I think Imma just wait to be right on this like everything else y'all doubt me on. You have a good night though brother Dubbz

Cody getting those pops for being the first big defector to jump to the other side, give it a while and wwe fans will start getting tired of him too

And if they do...hopefully he embraces becoming a heel. Rather than running away from it like he did in AEW.

A heel Cody is just a good as a face Cody

Back