Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE SummerSlam (7/30/22)

Now it’s “Logan Paul is one of the biggest stars” when your original deleted post was Logan IS the biggest star. :hahaha:
Alright, I'll go with that if you can prove that's what I said. I don't remember it, but if you can bring the receipt I don't mind going with it.

That dude has an insatiable thirst to be the smartest guy in the room. Really quite pathetic
No thirst, I just am...in this particular room. Not the smartest guy in other wrestling circles/forums. Just the smartest one on here. Y'all tried to argue me that everyone wanted to be in WWE then 3 months later Sasha and Naomi walk out. It's too easy at this point.

Oh and Naomi is usually the bright spot of her matches and gave Charlotte her best match this year

Dana Warrior and WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy Hart were at Summerslam last night.

The Producers for last night's PPV were:

Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns - Michael Hayes

Becky Lynch vs. Bianca Belair - Tyson Kidd

Ronda Rousey vs. Liv Morgan - Petey Williams

Usos vs. Street Profits - Shawn Daivari

Bobby Lashley vs. Theory - Adam Pearce

Pat McAfee vs. Happy Corbin - Shawn Daivari

Mysterios vs. Judgement Day - Jamie Noble

The Miz vs. Logan Paul - Shane Helms

Dana Warrior and WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy Hart were at Summerslam last night.

The Producers for last night's PPV were:

Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns - Michael Hayes

Becky Lynch vs. Bianca Belair - Tyson Kidd

Ronda Rousey vs. Liv Morgan - Petey Williams

Usos vs. Street Profits - Shawn Daivari

Bobby Lashley vs. Theory - Adam Pearce

Pat McAfee vs. Happy Corbin - Shawn Daivari

Mysterios vs. Judgement Day - Jamie Noble

The Miz vs. Logan Paul - Shane Helms
Kidd and Daivari need a raise after last night

The belief is that Becky’s face turn was not in the plans before the retirement of Vince McMahon. Wade Keller of PWTorchVIP.comsaid the following during his audio show…

“I can now confirm Becky was not gonna turn if Vince McMahon was still in control. That was a Paul Levesque [Triple H] call. I just got confirmation on that. She would have been a heel as we’re talking right now if McMahon was still running things. So, one big change early on there.” (quote courtesy of WrestlingNews.co)

You once told me Lacey Evans is better than Naomi. I guess if she was a white chick built like an IG thot and stole Hit Row's gimmick you'd see her more favorably. Your view on wrestling is not a credible one I'm afraid brother Dubbz
gifit_1596304681093.gif

lacey-evans-naomi.gif

And with that said Naomi >Charlotte

We'll throw Sasha>Charlotte in there too just for good measure so y'all can put it on paper

Pull the receipt nigga cause I don't remember and if I did then I must of been talking about her character.

Either way i fw Naomi but she aint all that in the ring and you know it.

Pull the receipt nigga cause I don't remember and if I did then I must of been talking about her character.

Either way i fw Naomi but she aint all that in the ring and you know it.
Brother Dubbz...you know what? You right. Have a blessed day.

Back