Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Royal Rumble (1/28/23)

Just read a post online that broke down Jey.

Remember he didn't choose the bloodline he was forced in. And he was against Sami being in. But after warming up to Sami he was actually enjoying the bloodline. He was angry most the time. Sami started making him laugh, and he was having fun.

And Sami was loyal, he just couldn't ride with Roman on the sadistic stuff. The stuff that Roman did to get him to join. And if Roman is going back to that.... Beating obedience outta the members... He don't wanna be around for it. Cuz once Sami is gone... The next person for Roman to beat up on is one of his brothers.... Or even him. Roman just sadistic, and Jey had enough.

Remember he didn't choose the bloodline he was forced in. And he was against Sami being in. But after warming up to Sami he was actually enjoying the bloodline. He was angry most the time. Sami started making him laugh, and he was having fun.

And Sami was loyal, he just couldn't ride with Roman on the sadistic stuff. The stuff that Roman did to get him to join. And if Roman is going back to that.... Beating obedience outta the members... He don't wanna be around for it. Cuz once Sami is gone... The next person for Roman to beat up on is one of his brothers.... Or even him. Roman just sadistic, and Jey had enough.

That makes sense.

Roman choked out Jimmy to get Jey to say "I Quit" also. Remembering Roman will do absolutely ANYTHING at all cost to maintain power brought that realization back to him.

All that makes sense but until the storyline develops, I’m just gonna take it as Jey got paralyzed with emotion and didn’t wanna join the beat down on Sami.

Whereas Sikoa is just a young heavy for the group, and Jimmy found his happiness within The Bloodline on being able to keep tagging with Jey, Jey has always been the most fiercely loyal family member. And, he didn’t accept Sami for months until he finally did accept him full heartedly. So, where Sikoa didn’t care about him one way or the other and Jimmy was cool with whatever but didn’t really care what was going on as long as the family was thriving, Jey had to be the one who really came around on Sami.

Roman & Jey both had equal reactions to Sami’s decision, but where Roman went vengeful and murderous, Jey was heartbroken.

But that's wasn't the 1st time that has happened tho right?

B/c I thought someone else not too long ago got thrown into them steps in that manner as well? Can't remember it was him or someone else?

Nah that shit was wild. We see wrestlers do it face first all the time where the wrestler being thrown can protect himself with his arms. KO def took a hard bump on the edge of the steps with his dome though.

Haitch had to have personally cleared that spot and my personal theory is that he don’t feel like he’s gonna have the job for much longer with all the sale business happening in the board room, so he’s gonna let the talent do all the wild shit they want until the company gets sold.

So you just gonna act like niggas wasnt callin you & your struggle sources out for swinging & missing on erythang last nite
:really?:
between the Rumble & Nfc & Afc championship games i took a beating in my predictions i'll admit that...... no worries i'll redeem myself soon.

I don’t think he even directly answered the question

Until Dwayne officially says he aint coming I keeping hope alive lol

He might show up at the event but any avenue towards a match with Roman has been effectively scrapped when they changed Anoa’i Acknowledgment Ceremony to the Trial of Sami Zayn and with him not winning the Rumble.

WWE is extremely happy with the performance of the Royal Rumble event over the weekend, PWInsider.com can confirm.

PWInsider.com is told that those in the company are "extremely thrilled" with the event's viewership on Peacock. We are hearing that the viewership was well, well up from last year's live Rumble viewership in great numbers.

Paul Levesque stated during the post-Rumble media conference that the event in San Antonio at the Alamodome was the largest Rumble live gate in the history of the event, which dates back to January 1989 as a PPV. Levesque also stated the company hit their highest sponsorship numbers for the event as well.

According to a report by PW Insider, WWE producer Ken “Dykstra” Doane suffered a leg injury while trying to break up The Judgment Day and Edge’s brawl. It was said that he suffered a torn calf.

Back