Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Royal Rumble (1/28/23)

This is one of these situations that pertaining to THIS storyline...WWE don't need ANY outside suggestions.

Not from the media
Not from the bloggers
Not from fans

What they doin now, and how things turned out last nite...perfection. I can honestly say I got 100% faith in creative on how they'll continue wit this storyline.

If Rock came out...I don't think it would have the same impact like last nite. Yeah the pop and excitement would've been there. But that EMOTIONAL moment wouldn't have been there. I think his appearance would've overshadowed that. Last nite tho...they had folks going thru so many emotions man...geezus.

I couldn't tell you the last time I was THIS emotionally invested in a storyline and the characters involved.

Last edited:
Still not over Roman throwing ko into the steps

But that's wasn't the 1st time that has happened tho right?

B/c I thought someone else not too long ago got thrown into them steps in that manner as well? Can't remember it was him or someone else?

Crazy enough I was thinking about him, cause he totally no-selled that enziguri while he was hanging on top of the turnbuckle lmao

Aye I would say thats my only critique of him. He's no sold a couple times in previous matches. Lol. Like as if he's more focused on hittin the moves...but forgets to react. Lol

They beat the brakes off of Kevin Owens. The Usos with those multiple super kicks to him while he was handcuffed to the ropes. Then Solo spike tf out of Sami. Bloodline were about business last night at the Royal Rumble. I probably would've had Solo strike Sami first since he is the protector of Roman, but nonetheless, GOAT storyline that is taking place in front of our eyes

Shit was crazy. Jimmy telling Jey "You think this your brother? im your brother" was wild. I gues we bout to see Jimmy level up to the right hand man now just like Jey did whenever he had finally come around to being with Roman.

Solo will keep his role as the enforcer

Back