Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Royal Rumble (1/28/23)

I wonder what the logic is gonna be for Jey walking or on the Bloodline last night.

Im wondering if they will tie it into when Roman and Jey were fighting in the "I quit" match and Roman put the guillotine on Jimmy. Roman was really spazzing back then

Maybe Jey really think of Sami as a brother

Last edited:
I wonder what the logic is gonna be for Jey walking or on the Bloodline last night.

Im wondering if they will tie it into when Roman and Jey were fighting in the "I quit" match and Roman put the guillotine on Jimmy. Roman was really spazzing back then

Maybe Jey really think of Sami as a brother
Jey was hurt cause he's been taking up for Sami since Roman been spazzing on him.

They beat the brakes off of Kevin Owens. The Usos with those multiple super kicks to him while he was handcuffed to the ropes. Then Solo spike tf out of Sami. Bloodline were about business last night at the Royal Rumble. I probably would've had Solo strike Sami first since he is the protector of Roman, but nonetheless, GOAT storyline that is taking place in front of our eyes

Jey has been traumatized by Roman for 3 years. He didn’t see Sami betraying the Bloodline he saw Sami just being over it cause he was being pushed too far same way Jey was when the bloodline storyline began.

i think we gonna see the Main event Jey character come back soon

When the main event Jey character comes back it will truly be the end of the Bloodline. I think once that happens we might get another Jey vs Roman match and Roman might do the honors the next go-around and put Jey over.

Remember when Undertaker was abusing Christian and Edge and Gangrel stood up for their brother and attacked the Ministry, I can see that playing out with the Bloodline. Roman being tough on Jey until Jimmy and Solo stand up to him. It's a few ways this bloodline thing can go

Back