Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Royal Rumble (1/28/23)

There's no need to bring Seth in that. He gonna be focused on Logan Paul.

Roman and Cody will EASILY carry that feud to WM

At the same time I aint even mad at them not having Sami and the other members of the Bloodline in the Rumble because it only would of led to people questioning the booking due to their ties with Roman

This is basically Kofimania(injuries included) all over again.

Do you go with the hot hand even though you may not have a real plan afterwards, or do you stay the course?

If anything they should just find a way to put Sami into the mania match..

Cody winning tonight was cool but I do still feel like they fucked up by not going with Sami..

Ya'll heard those reactions during that final segment.
Should have never brought Cody back until after the rumble, might be a Bautista situation where Cody is boo'd in favor of Sami.

I think Jey gonna end up being conflicted.

he aint even gonna pick a side as far as fighting goes until way later and he'll end up coming back to the Bloodline

until then he may just do his own thing, that way you can run a 3 vs 3 with the Bloodline vs Owens, Zayn and Cody

If anything they should just find a way to put Sami into the mania match..

Cody winning tonight was cool but I do still feel like they fucked up by not going with Sami..

Ya'll heard those reactions during that final segment.

Imo...I think it's better to have him and KO go after the tag belts. Especially after the beat down they took together.

But WWE need a "fresh" champion that's not part of the recycling rotation. Cody as champion makes more sense. I feel he'll have better matches and feuds AFTER WM during his reign.

My fear wit Sami being champ is fans supporting the chase...but fall off during his reign.

Last edited:
If they go with Sami I do not see them letting him pin Roman in the Main event of Mania for them titles lol

And in the off chance they do, I do not see that title reign being worth a damn at all.

Now Cody, I could see but the problem is that Sami is just massively more over

I sat for almost 3 years waiting for the end of this crap and it's finally happening.
emotions-rince.gif

Hating ass nigga, you know you love this shit

Back