Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Payback (9/2/23)

Rhea needs to wrestle regularly on Raw

Against who? You seen that women's roster? Who on that Raw roster yall feel could compete against her on that level? Raquel. After her tho...who?

I dont need her to wrestle just to wrestle. That's one of the problems they have wit the women's division now. Just throwin a match together just to do it. Only to have her squash them, or face someone not on her level. Build a feud with good storyline 1st. But that goes back to their roster. Yall REALLY wanna see her face the Poison Pixie again?? Lol

Aside from Raquel...the only RAW female that currently comes to mind right now who i feel comes close to matching Rhea...is Shayna or Piper. And Piper is currently tied up with Chelsea. So I doubt we'll see that anytime soon. Shayna...I'm all in for that. Especially considering their NXT history. But that's just me.

Against who? You seen that women's roster? Who on that Raw roster yall feel could compete against her on that level? Raquel. After her tho...who?

I dont need her to wrestle just to wrestle. That's one of the problems they have wit the women's division now. Just throwin a match together just to do it. Only to have her squash them, or face someone not on her level. Build a feud with good storyline 1st. But that goes back to their roster. Yall REALLY wanna see her face the Poison Pixie again?? Lol

Aside from Raquel...the only RAW female that currently comes to mind right now who i feel comes close to matching Rhea...is Shayna or Piper. And Piper is currently tied up with Chelsea. So I doubt we'll see that anytime soon. Shayna...I'm all in for that. Especially considering their NXT history. But that's just me.
For me its just so she can actually get back in the momentum. It aint about who is up to par because she isnt all the way up to par right now either since her injury. Have her work matches on Raw and get the engine flowing again faster. She not doing herself justice just popping up for JD in run ins.

For me its just so she can actually get back in the momentum. It aint about who is up to par because she isnt all the way up to par right now either since her injury. Have her work matches on Raw and get the engine flowing again faster. She not doing herself justice just popping up for JD in run ins.

Meh. I dunno man. I rather see her doin what she's doin now. Rather than multiple squash matches with the same undersized female. Or against someone like Indi who hasn't gotten much burn yet on the main roster.

What's she's doin now...is part of the reason why JD opens Raw, and JD closes Raw. It why they're the #2 faction in WWE. It's working. That's already been proven by the fans reaction when they show up. If anything...they need to g'on head and plant that Shayna seed now. Becky gonna be tied up wit TS. And a Zoey vs Rhea feud isn't ready just yet imo.

Meh. I dunno man. I rather see her doin what she's doin now. Rather than multiple squash matches with the same undersized female. Or against someone like Indi who hasn't gotten much burn yet on the main roster.

What's she's doin now...is part of the reason why JD opens Raw, and JD closes Raw. It why they're the #2 faction in WWE. It's working. That's already been proven by the fans reaction when they show up. If anything...they need to g'on head and plant that Shayna seed now. Becky gonna be tied up wit TS. And a Zoey vs Rhea feud isn't ready just yet imo.
Nah i get it but she needs to be in 5th gear by now or like some folks have said the title run has been dry from a in ring stand point.

Nah i get it but she needs to be in 5th gear by now or like some folks have said the title run has been dry from a in ring stand point.

But if she ain't got no quality opponents to face...is that really on her? I compare it to Bianca's run in the beginning. Similar issue. Remember they had her facing Carmella 67leven times, Dudrop 43leven times, and sprinkled some of the other "low tier" talent along the way. Despite her consistently wrestling on Raw, some of these same folks in this forum wasn't pleased wit her title reign.

HHH/Creative either needs to seriously put MORE effort in utilizing the women who's barely gettin used. Or...consider bringing in some who' somewhat established. I know they like to homegrown their talent, but the women's division need a jolt.

I was going to say i feel this will lead to a Jey or Jimmy for the US or IC belt at Mania depending on who does what between now on their brand.

Jey Uso Vs Jimmy Uso for the Intercontinental Championship sounds better at Mania.
Heyman & management are high on him so it seems like the logical direction to go with him. He wasn’t gonna beat Roman for the belt so I think having him beat Gunther solidifies him.

This was a good move to bring him to Raw. It’s picks back up the Cody / Roman story, separates him from Jimmy til Mania, can revisit the Sami relationship now without the rest of the Bloodline and really presents him as a top guy.

When Chad / Gunther 3 was announced before the day he breaks the record, it was a wild move cause if it wasn’t Chad than it would have left the question as to who since Chad was built the strongest of any of Gunther’s opponents. But bringing Jey over solve that and opens up for all these fresh ideas and avenues

Yeah my favorite part of the night was Cody bringing Jey in..u know the drill now. Roman v Cody II.

Also Nakas video package and presentation was top tier and should of been his huge W.
Cody just using the Samoan brother to get tidbits on how to beat Roman seeing that the Uso's are close to Roman.

STAMFORD, Conn., September 5, 2023 – WWE® (NYSE: WWE) today announced that Payback, which emanated from PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, became the most-watched and highest-grossing Payback in company history. The premium live event set new records for viewership, gate and merchandise.

Viewership of Payback was up 36 percent versus the previous record set in 2016. With 12,468 in attendance, it marked the largest gate ever for any Payback, up 13 percent versus the prior record set in Chicago in 2016. Payback also became the highest-grossing WWE event ever held in Pittsburgh.

In addition, Payback broke the all-time event merchandise record. In partnership with special event retail partner Fanatics, merchandise sales were up 182 percent versus the previous record set in 2017.

2023 Payback was also the most-viewed social Payback of all time with a combined 146 million social views, up 44 percent from the previous record set in 2020. The most-viewed moment across social platforms was Cody Rhodes announcing Jey Uso would be joining the Monday Night Raw roster which generated more than seven million social views across all platforms in one day.

Back