Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Payback (9/2/23)

I think I may have picked Miz over LAK. I always like to have a random pick to go against the majority.

One of the best PPVs lately. Absolutely within the past few years

Really?

Overall I'd have to give this one a low B. Cage match and tag match was MOTN for me. Everything else was ok. Matches like Rhea/Raquel and Nak/Seth should've gotten a better response from the crowd imo. This felt like a high end Raw episode.

And Cena definitely was not needed.

Yeah PPV sitting at a B- for me, it was just a secondary show that had some cool moments and that Rhea match wasnt that great(probably why the crowd was ehh) and I felt she needed a good performance here. Oh well we will see next PLE.

So is Seth going to sell his permanent back issues every match going forward? Nak should of won man.

Last edited:
Not sure how I feel about Finn and Priest beating KO / Sami. For some reason I think they’ll win them back.

Crowd was ass a lot of the nite, felt like this show would have benefitted greatly from a lit crowd.

A lot of the matches were decent. I think Seth / Nak was really good. Nak should have won but I knew Seth would come out with the dub.

Jey USO on Raw and being co-signed by Cody was hella unexpected. Looks like they begun to plant the seed for Cody / Roman 2

Overall = B-

Not sure how I feel about Finn and Priest beating KO / Sami. For some reason I think they’ll win them back.

Crowd was ass a lot of the nite, felt like this show would have benefitted greatly from a lit crowd.

A lot of the matches were decent. I think Seth / Nak was really good. Nak should have won but I knew Seth would come out with the dub.

Jey USO on Raw and being co-signed by Cody was hella unexpected. Looks like they begun to plant the seed for Cody / Roman 2

Overall = B-
Yeah my favorite part of the night was Cody bringing Jey in..u know the drill now. Roman v Cody II.

Also Nakas video package and presentation was top tier and should of been his huge W.

Yeah my favorite part of the night was Cody bringing Jey in..u know the drill now. Roman v Cody II.

Also Nakas video package and presentation was top tier and should of been his huge W.

Cody at the entrance watching Jey do his thing in the ring. Subtle story telling. You knew exactly at that moment what we doing here lol

They really in their bag with these Nak hype packages I hope it leads to
Something of note. I don’t think the Nak feud is over. He attacked Seth after the show. Might get a rematch at Fastlane.

Cody at the entrance watching Jey do his thing in the ring. Subtle story telling. You knew exactly at that moment what we doing here lol

They really in their bag with these Nak hype packages I hope it leads to
Something of note. I don’t think the Nak feud is over. He attacked Seth after the show. Might get a rematch at Fastlane.
Nak should keep those kind of video packages going forward with his opponents. But yes he needs to slay Rollins.

The crowd died cuz the matches died after Trish and becky
I would say the same. It wasnt the crowd was just wack, the matches were just alright.

Rhea still hasnt impressed me since winning the title. I thought that match up would help get her back on track but it wasnt that great.

I would say the same. It wasnt the crowd was just wack, the matches were just alright.

Rhea still hasnt impressed me since winning the title. I thought that match up would help get her back on track but it wasnt that great.

Rhea needs to wrestle regularly on Raw

Back